- Enjoy an immersive experience of Alaska's history and culture on this half-day Fairbanks tour
- Explore the Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitor Center and University of Alaska Museum of the North
- Browse interesting exhibits commemorating Alaska’s natural beauty and unique heritage
- Visit the many historical museums and attractions inside Pioneer Park
- Small-group or private tour ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Your guide's love for Alaska allows him to lead a wonderful city tour through Fairbanks.
What You Can Expect
Excellent. Our tour guide went way beyond what was expected.
I can't say enough good things about this tour. The tour guide was amazing. He was so knowledgeable and interesting and really made this a comfortable and informative experience. The other people on the tour were super cool and we all got along well, ended up having a delicious meal together, etc. If you are in Fairbanks I highly recommend this tour- it was fun and I'd definitely do it again! :-)