- Enjoy an immersive experience of Alaska's history and culture on this half-day Fairbanks tour
- Explore the Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitor Center and University of Alaska Museum of the North
- Browse interesting exhibits commemorating Alaska’s natural beauty and unique heritage
- Visit the many historical museums and attractions inside Pioneer Park
- Small-group or private tour ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Your guide's love for Alaska allows him to lead a wonderful city tour through Fairbanks.
What You Can Expect
We took a private tour our tour guide, Patricia, was fantastic. She showed us a side of Alaska that we hadn't seen. Informative, relaxed and fun.
Our guide, Patricia Baer, was very informative, very personable and a fun lady to spend a few hours with. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing and learning about Fairbanks and Alaska in general. As Patricia got to know me and my friend on the tour she actually personalized a portion of the tour for us to match our interest in bird watching.
I highly recommend the Alaskan Heritage Tour - and of course if you are fortunate to get Patricia as your guide the tour will be excellent!
Excellent. Our tour guide went way beyond what was expected.
I can't say enough good things about this tour. The tour guide was amazing. He was so knowledgeable and interesting and really made this a comfortable and informative experience. The other people on the tour were super cool and we all got along well, ended up having a delicious meal together, etc. If you are in Fairbanks I highly recommend this tour- it was fun and I'd definitely do it again! :-)
Good tour of the area.
Enjoyed the history museum at the University.
Could have skipped Pioneer Park.