- Day trip from Fairbanks to the Arctic Circle, the Earth’s northernmost circle of latitude
- Travel on the famous Dalton Highway and spot wildlife along the Yukon River
- Learn about the region’s geology and indigenous Eskimo culture from your guide
- Enjoy free time to walk around, take photos and have lunch
- Take home an official Arctic Circle certificate
- Small-group or private tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a rare opportunity get a glance at real Eskimo life and experience the Arctic. You'll even receive your own Arctic Circle certification!
What You Can Expect
I remember when I booked this it stated that a local resident would be taking us on our trip. I was looking forward to a native driver. Imagine my surprise when our host has only been in the US for three years!!!! There were questions he could not answer. It was very good and I would recommend but that issue didn't sit well.
The tour started from our hotel exactly on time.We were very happy to be guided by a German speaking tour operator.On our way to circle we were informed of every important details along the route.
Unfortunately at the circle itself it was raining cats and dogs.Nevertheless our tour guide served as a cook himself and provided us with a hot meal in the wet woods.
At any time ,we were provided with any important information along the route.
We enjoyed the tour at any time at all. Thanks very much.It was a wonderful experience
Annegret and Wolfgang Dick