- Day trip from Fairbanks to the Arctic Circle, the Earth’s northernmost circle of latitude
- Travel on the famous Dalton Highway and spot wildlife along the Yukon River
- Learn about the region’s geology and indigenous Eskimo culture from your guide
- Enjoy free time to walk around, take photos and have lunch
- Take home an official Arctic Circle certificate
- Small-group or private tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a rare opportunity get a glance at real Eskimo life and experience the Arctic. You'll even receive your own Arctic Circle certification!
What You Can Expect
Great tour! Not touristy, a real experience!
I remember when I booked this it stated that a local resident would be taking us on our trip. I was looking forward to a native driver. Imagine my surprise when our host has only been in the US for three years!!!! There were questions he could not answer. It was very good and I would recommend but that issue didn't sit well.