- Small-group canoe trip along the Chena River to Nordale Bridge from Fairbanks
- Enjoy an easy, guided canoe ride, perfect for beginners and families
- Spot abundant Alaskan wildlife such as foxes and moose and admire the unspoiled scenery
- Take breaks on sandbanks along the way and enjoy a tasty, home-cooked lunch
- Led by a passionate guide who makes safety the top priority
- Small-group makes for a more intimate experience
What You Can Expect
As you paddle, your enthusiastic guide will point out wildlife along the banks of the river. Catch sight of kingfishers, hawks and bald eagles flying above the marshes. See foxes, beavers, moose and maybe even black or grizzly bears!
The pace is leisurely, and you will stop at sandbanks along the way to warm up at a campfire, replenish with snacks and coffee, and take your fill of photos. On one of these breaks, enjoy a hearty lunch — depending on conditions, it may even be cooked right on the sandbank!
Your fun, refreshing day of canoeing ends at Nordale Bridge. Relax and reminisce about your journey into the wild as you’re driven back to your hotel.