- River-rafting shore excursion from Falmouth
- Paddle along the Rio Bueno, one of Jamaica’s most scenic rivers
- Navigate through thrilling Class II rapids with your professional guide
- Fun water adventure for the whole family -- no river-rafting experience necessary!
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Then, jump in your raft and start heading downstream! Navigate through the twists and turns of the Rio Bueno with your expert guide. Halfway through your river-rafting adventure, take a break and relax by the river, swim in the cool waters or have fun on the nearby rope swing.
After soaking up some sun, hop back in your raft and continue farther downstream toward the Caribbean Sea. Paddle over to the white-sand shores of Bengal Bay, where you can lounge in the sun on the beach or take a swim in the warm water before being transported back to the Falmouth port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Falmouth port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
We had great time! The rafting wasn't scary but a lovely ride on the river. Watching guests on the rope swing was fun. Just wish the white water rafting had been longer!!
Tour guide was lovely and well informed. The rafting was magnificent. We had time on the beach and the food was delicious. Thoroughly enjoyable.