- Kayaking shore excursion on Jamaica’s Rio Bueno from Falmouth
- See lush greenery and native wildlife as you paddle toward the Caribbean Sea with an expert guide
- Lounge in the sun and swim in the warm water after your kayaking tour
- No prior kayaking experience required!
- Port pickup and drop-off and all equipment included
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
After pickup from the Falmouth port, head to the Rio Bueno for a brief safety overview before getting into your two-person kayak. Then, paddle down the splashing rapids with your guide! Admire the scenic Jamaican jungle and spot wildlife along the way. Halfway through your trip down the river, take a break and relax on the riverbanks, swim in the warm water, or try out the nearby rope swing.
Then, hop back in your kayak and continue downstream toward the Caribbean Sea. Your guide will lead you to the shores of a private beach, where you can lounge in the sun or swim in the warm sea before relaxing on the drive back to the Falmouth port.
Please note: this shore excursion cannot accept Royal Caribbean cruise ship passengers
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Falmouth port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.