- Sailing cruise of Fiji's Mamanuca Islands
- Join the captain and crew for an adventure around these idyllic islands
- See where famous movies and television series were filmed
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch, plus morning and afternoon tea
- Swim and snorkel in the warm turquoise waters
- Visit a local village and experience a Kava ceremony
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You will visit the uninhabited island of Modriki, used in the movie Castaway with Tom Hanks, and have time to explore the long stretches of white sandy beach, laze in the sun or snorkel in the lagoons. On the island of Yanuya, you'll meet the locals, be welcomed with a traditional Kava ceremony and experience every day life in a Fijian village.
There’s nothing like a day at sea to give you a big appetite. Morning and afternoon tea will be served, plus a delicious barbecue lunch, including unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks while aboard.
The schooner sails directly from Mana Island. Transfers to and from Denarau and surrounding islands on board a fast catamaran are included.
Important information on Cultural Awareness
Please note: When visiting villages, as a mark of respect hats are not to be worn in the village, as it is customary that only the Chief of the village is allowed to wear a hat. Women are encouraged to dress modestly and cover their knees.
We had a fabulos day out! The crew are very friendly and so helpful, the food was excellent! Plenty of refreshments too. I really enjoyed the visit to the fijian village. This was not a 'put on front' but the genuine village.
Beautiful day on the water! And such a lovely crew! Thanks Joe for answering all our questions!! :)