- 3-hour Fiji sunset cruise from Port Denarau with BBQ dinner
- Admire the stunning Pacific Islands scenery and watch the sun set below the horizon
- Dine on steak or fish, or upgrade to enjoy a delicious lobster dinner
- Enjoy an onboard cultural show with Fijian entertainment
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your three-hour Fiji dinner cruise aboard the luxurious twin-deck MV City of Nadi takes you on a scenic sail past idyllic tropical islands, all back-lit by the setting sun.
As you glide into the sunset, enjoy a BBQ dinner accompanied by fresh salads. For a real treat, choose the lobster upgrade to savor the essential taste of the Pacific -- whole local lobster chargrilled and served in the half shell with accompanying seasonal vegetables. Your dinner is accompanied by tea and coffee, or order drinks from the onboard bar service (own expense).
After dinner, sit back and enjoy traditional Fijian entertainment, including a cultural show, provided by singers and musicians. As the horizon turns from sunset pink to deep blue twilight, watch the stars light up the sky, reflecting on the water -- the perfect end to your evening cruise around Fiji’s Pacific islands.
From the BBQ:
- Fish of the day
- Peppered sirloin steak
- Sauteed vegetables
- Chicken shish kebabs
- Green salad
- Kumula and potato salad
- Ota and miti (local spinach and coconut milk salad)
- Tropical fruit salad
- Baked banana in coconut cream
What better way to settle into 'Fiji Time' than with a dinner cruise! It was a perfect setting for some drinks followed by a buffet dinner - We even got upgraded to the lobster dinner for free! The chef really got into the spirit of the night and took part in the cultural show and some dancing at the end of the evening. By far the best thing we did on the island...
Staff really attentive and jovial, food great! a very lively night we enjoyed it very much