Travel through the beautiful Sabeto Valley to the Gardens of the Sleeping Giant, where you will discover the largest orchid collection in Fiji. Enjoy a 360 degree view of the island from Vuda Lookout, and enjoy a tropical fruit juice and seasonal fruits from the orchard as you relax in a Fijian Bure.
- Explore the beauty of Fiji, from 360 degree lookouts to colorful orchids on this half-day tour
- Walk through the Garden of the Sleeping Giant, largest orchid collection in Fiji
- 360 degree view of Nadi Bay and the Yasawa Islands from Vuda Lookout
- Enjoy a refreshing juice
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
This popular half day tour takes you into Nadi's scenic heartland through the beautiful Sabeto Valley to the Gardens of the Sleeping Giant, housing the largest and most varied orchid collection in Fiji. Then to Viseisei Village, the legendary landing site of the first Fijians where you will be shown through the village and handicraft displays.
The Vuda Lookout affords a 360 degree bird's eye view of the West's mountain ranges, Nadi Bay, Nadi International Airport and the beautiful Yasawa Group of islands. Relax in a Fijian Bure and enjoy a tropical fruit juice and seasonal fruits from the orchard before returning to your hotel.
The morning tour also includes a visit to the Namaka markets and Nadi temple.