- Hop-on hop-off tour of Fiji’s beautiful Yasawa Islands and Mamanuca Islands
- Island hop aboard a high-speed catamaran
- Have the freedom to stay as long as you like at each island
- Complimentary guidebook offers tips and suggestions on sights, activities and attractions
- Pass valid for your choice of five to 21 days
What You Can Expect
Upon check-in at Port Denarau, you’ll receive your pass and a complimentary guidebook full of tips and advice on local sights, activities, attractions and accommodation to help you choose where to go and what to see. Then, board the catamaran and enjoy stunning tropical views from the outdoor viewing decks and indoor air-conditioned lounge as you make your way to your chosen destination.
Please note: Due to limited availability, it is required that you confirm hotel reservations prior to boarding the catamaran. You will not be allowed to disembark the boat unless you have pre-booked accommodation on the island. Most resorts and hotels require a minimum two-night stay.
Going out to the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands was great. The boat was big enough that the ride was pleasant but not so big that it felt like the whole world was going with you. The check in process was easy and well organised. There was good shopping at Port Denarau as well.