- Doubtful Sound Overnight Cruise from Manapouri
- Cruise the crystal waters of Lake Manapouri
- Travel the alpine route over Wilmot Pass for exceptional views of the Fiordland
- Explore the pristine waters of Doubtful Sound
- See a vast array of wildlife, including dolphins and penguins in their natural habitat
- Choose to join the cruise in Manapouri or connect by luxury coach from Queenstown or Te Anau
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Doubtful Sound Overnight ...Photo by: Minda Middleton
New Zealand, 03 2013
- Misty Morning on Doubtful ...Photo by: Mary Ann G
- Unforgettable Overnight ...Photo by: Raymond Phau
Singapore, 05 2015
- ManapuriPhoto by: Carol M
- Stunning waterfallsPhoto by: Carol M
- Rare findPhoto by: Gary L
- Fiordland NavigatorPhoto by: Greg S
USA, 05 2013
What You Can Expect
One of many highlights during four weeks in New Zealand. Wonderful views, excellent food, comfortable cabin and amazingly enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking crew.
We loved this tour! It was as advertised, amazing views and a truly unique experience. The waterfalls are not to be believed. The onboard food is fabulous and generous and all of the crew were wonderful. This was a highlight of our stay in New Zealand!
Fabulous trip crew excellent great knowledge of the area friendly and helpful., Food brilliant If you do nothing else you must experience Doubtful Sound!
Doubtful Sound is beautiful and we'd highly recommend this overnight cruise,which takes about 24 hours in total. The staff on the boat very helpful and nature talks and information provided in an entertaining and knowledgeable way. The buffet dinner is delicious - especially the desserts which my partner loved! The tour departs around midday and arrives back around the same time the next day - so you really feel like you're getting some value for money - as it is quite expensive.
A beautiful trip and the management was most impressive. Always something to do. The biologist was impressive. I loved the kayaking.
This overnight cruise was probably the 1 highlight of our 30-day trip in New Zealand. The ship, the accommodation, the food, and the crew were all top notch. And scenery and wildlife that we saw was exceptional. If I ever make it back to New Zealand I will do this trip again.
WOW! An absolutely fantastic experience which exceeded our expectations. The crew were enthusiastic and welcoming and the food excellent. We feel it represented good value for money. Dolphins, seals, albatross and penguins. Swimming and kayaking. Wonderful views, particularly at sunset and sunrise. A must do based on our experience.
A fantastic tour. Very informative nature guide, great breakfast, dinner and snacks. Had a wonderful time, spectacular scenery and recommend this tour
Brilliant. Crew were very helpful and knowledgeable and we had excellent weather which put the icing on the cake.
Great trip - highly recommend. Stunning location, great service, great food and excellent tour information. An expensive trip but ultimately worth it. Be prepared for a lot of travel before and after the actual cruise as you are heading into wilderness but that said, it and #39;s all part of the experience!