- Full-day tour of Milford Sound from Te Anau to Queenstown
- Travel through the World Heritage listed Fiordland National Park
- See the ancient alpine beech forest of Eglinton Valley as well as stunning waterfalls and the famous mirror lakes
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise of Milford Sound
- See the pinnacle of Milford Sound - Mire Peak
What You Can Expect
From here the tour travels through the Upper Hollyford Valley, past the stunning Christie Falls and enters the 1.2 kilometer (0.75 miles) long Homer Tunnel, drilled through the solid rock of a mountain. As you exit the Homer Tunnel, prepare yourself for the breathtaking impact of the Cleddau Valley and the descent into Milford Sound.
At Milford Sound, take a spectacular Milford Sound catamaran cruise on the majestic Milford Sound, where you will see the wonders of Mitre Peak, glacier scarred rock walls that rise 1200 meters (3937 feet) vertically from the sea and waterfalls that tumble from hanging valleys and crash into the sound far below.
After your cruise, reboard your coach for the return journey to Te Anau and back to Queenstown, where you will be transferred to your hotel.