- See the glow worms and beautiful rock formations on this tour from Te Anau
- Enjoy a return cruise trip on Lake Te Anau
- Friendly and informative guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- le bateauPhoto by: Ghislaine R
- Te Anau and the mountainsPhoto by: Bjorn H H
- Te Anau lake and the moonPhoto by: Bjorn H H
- Lake TeAnau Glow Worm CruisePhoto by: Ross T M
- IMG_4609Photo by: Colleen F
- Te Anau Glow Worm Cave ...Photo by: Brad S
Australia, 12 2009
- Te Anau Glow Worm CavesPhoto by: Suzanne
Australia, 10 2009
What You Can Expect
Great trip, lovely ride across the lake, knowledgable staff and a slightly spooky trip underground in complete darkness apart from the glow worms
Gorgeous weather, a top-notch tour operator, and stunning natural wonder made for a perfect day!
Beautiful day on the water, I have been there before, many years ago the facilities have improved but the commentary on the boat was poor and incorrect overseas tourists may not have known but New Zealanders on the boat certainly did. The trip in the caves was exciting and the kids really enjoyed it, overall a great day trip for the whole family
Interesting and very well organised tour. A must see for visitors of Te Anau.
Had a great day. Really enjoyed the sights.
Very informative - the staff certainly knew there stuff. Not for the claustrophobic - remember, you're in a cave! It was a magical experience.
This attraction is one that should not be missed. I suggest you arrive in Te Anau by 1 PM on the day before your trip to the Milford Sound. Take the afternoon tour to the cave. Then leave early the next morning for the Sound. The 11 AM tour there is less crowded. Plus the roads, in the winter can be uncertain and there is no need to rush!
Trip me and my two boys wont forget.They were worried going into the cave,but after comming back out they wanted to do it again!.
Thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Quite unique. Would have loved it to be even longer though!!