- See the glow worms and beautiful rock formations on this tour from Te Anau
- Enjoy a return cruise trip on Lake Te Anau
- Friendly and informative guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- le bateauPhoto by: Ghislaine R
- Te Anau and the mountainsPhoto by: Bjorn H H
- Te Anau lake and the moonPhoto by: Bjorn H H
- Lake TeAnau Glow Worm CruisePhoto by: Ross T M
- IMG_4609Photo by: Colleen F
- Te Anau Glow Worm Cave ...Photo by: Brad S
Australia, 12 2009
- Te Anau Glow Worm CavesPhoto by: Suzanne
Australia, 10 2009
What You Can Expect
Had a great day. Really enjoyed the sights.
Very informative - the staff certainly knew there stuff. Not for the claustrophobic - remember, you're in a cave! It was a magical experience.
This attraction is one that should not be missed. I suggest you arrive in Te Anau by 1 PM on the day before your trip to the Milford Sound. Take the afternoon tour to the cave. Then leave early the next morning for the Sound. The 11 AM tour there is less crowded. Plus the roads, in the winter can be uncertain and there is no need to rush!
Trip me and my two boys wont forget.They were worried going into the cave,but after comming back out they wanted to do it again!.
Thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Quite unique. Would have loved it to be even longer though!!
A brilliant trip, the boat trip out to the caves was a unexpected bonus. The staff were very informative and well organised so as we all got to see the caves, waterfalls and of course the glow worms
Really worth seeing - very knowledgeable guides and the trip across the lake in the early morning was beautiful too.
We really enjoyed this excursion into a very dark cave. The DOC in NZ have found a way to allow access and increase understanding of a fascinating creature without compromising its environment too much. Very well done. A lovely end to our time in Fiordland
We had an awesum time, would do it again...
Amazing trip though more exciting than most! Had to duck low to get into the caves and then walk over rushing water on a wire grid. Boat trip in the caves was great absolute silence and dark except fit the go lowers.