- Hiking trip to Cinque Terre from Florence
- Spectacular coastal views along the Cinque Terre
- Lunch in a local restaurant overlooking the blue sea and hillsides covered with vineyards
- Soak up the old-world atmosphere as you explore Cinque Terre villages on foot
- 40-minute boat ride along the Riviera (weather permitting)
- Take a swim in the clear, blue water at Vernazza or Monterosso
- Transport from Florence to Cinque Terre by air-conditioned coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
- @ Riomaggiore, the last stopPhoto by: Fiona V
- @ ManarolaPhoto by: Fiona V
- Riomaggiore Cinque TerrePhoto by: Lee
- The stick ladiesPhoto by: Linda T
- Having fun at Cinque TerrePhoto by: Keith R
- Our GuidesPhoto by: Kathi M
- Wine tasting in Riomaggiore, ...Photo by: Natalie W
- Cinque Terre Hiking TripPhoto by: Sheila K
- Great Picture - Cinque Terre, ...Photo by: Kerri L
USA, 08 2010
- Cinque Terre July 2010Photo by: Scott H
USA, 08 2010
- Cinque TerrePhoto by: Graciella Cremonini
Brazil, 06 2010
- Great viewsPhoto by: Olivia A W
USA, 06 2010
- Hiking in Cinque TerrePhoto by: Frances
United Kingdom, 06 2010
- Hiking from Corniglia to ...Photo by: Jennifer D
USA, 06 2010
- Breathtaking viewsPhoto by: Carol O
- Cinque TerrePhoto by: Krishan S
United Kingdom, 05 2016
- RiomaggiorePhoto by: Joel M
- The coast of ItalyPhoto by: Maggie M
- RiomaggiorePhoto by: Qing E L
- VernazzaPhoto by: Jenna B
What You Can Expect
Overall I had a really good day at Cinque Terre although it wasn and #39;t as pretty as I was expecting. The guides were brilliant and we had a delicious lunch. It was good that they had a bus/train option for those who were able to or didn and #39;t want to hike.
Johnny made our Cinque Terre hiking trip more than amazing! The hike was great and I would 100 recommend it. However, Johnny is really what made the hike special. He made the atmosphere fun and entertaining, and his restaurant and shop suggestions were AMAZING and he really made us laugh. Thank you Johnny Boy, if ever we're in Florence again we hope to see you!
Well worth the experience.
By far the best tour we had in all of Europe! Freddy, our tour guide, was the best. He was friendly, informative and knowledgeable. Gave us lots of tips and kept the group together and on schedule. This is a full day tour and there is proper hiking involved so come prepared. The best views ever!
Blanca United Kingdom
This was a great trip! Freddy was born in Paris, but grew up in Philly and worked in the US before moving to Italy, so he understands how Americans think and how things actually work in Italy. The trip was extremely well organized so that we all got the most out of our time without feeling stressed. The views along the trail are everything you expect. The biggest surprise for us was the quality of the lunch that was served. We've come to expect something barely edible but this was one of our best meals in Italy. I would recommend this trip without hesitation.
This day tour was great! Guides Fabian and Matteo were amazing - knowledgeable, organized, and easy to understand! Hike was relatively simple for experienced hikers. Some free time was available in the towns we visited, though not too much time to get lost or have a full meal on our own.
My bf and I really liked this tour. The Cinque Terre region is very beautiful the vistas are stunning and unique. What made this tour even better was having Johnny as our tour leader. Aside from being a knowledgeable person Johnny is also very friendly and has a lively way of explaining things about the places we visited.
Very well organized. Our guide Johnny was very informative and helpful. It was a nice balance of hiking and taking the train between towns. The lunch was excellent. It is a good idea to wear shoes with a lot of support for the 2 mile hike. The hike would be difficult in inclement weather but there is the option of the train in that case. We had beautiful weather and a memorable experience.
Our guide Francesco was amazing. Very knowledgeable, friendly and approachable. The views are impressive. The hike is long, at least an hour of walking at a moderate pace, most of which includes steps and hills, but very doable. Overall highly recommended!!!!