Numbers are limited to 12 people on this small-group experience, ensuring you'll enjoy a more personalized evening with your host.
- Enjoy a 5-course Tuscan meal in a Florentine house
- Get an 'at home' experience in Florence and relax with your hospitable local host
- Enjoy quality home-cooked food in a friendly environment
- Learn about Tuscan cuisine and share foodie tips with like-minded people in your group
- Start your meal with an aperitif and end with coffee
- Small-group experience with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more intimate atmosphere
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your evening in a local Florence home lets you enjoy this famous food in a relaxed and authentic setting. After meeting your friendly host (professional chef) outside in the center of town, take a leisurely five-minute walk to his or her home. Dinner is ready and waiting, so make yourself at home in the dining room and savor an aperitif while your host brings the first course to the table.
The Chef helps contemporary dinners rediscover the intrinsic value of classic Italian cuisine, reinterpreted for a modern clientele, bringing an innovative and refined presentation but with traditional ingredients.
The dishes served throughout your five-course Tuscan feast will vary according to seasonality and what the local market has available that day. Rest assured, whatever you eat is guaranteed to be a homemade specialty. Wine is not included, but you'll be able to buy some from your host, should you want it to complement your meal.
As you eat, chat, relax and enjoy the feeling of being ‘at home’ in Florence, find out the secrets of home-cooking in Tuscany and learn about the dishes' origins and history. Dinner ends with coffee, and when you're ready to leave, your host will point you in the right direction to your hotel.
(Subject to change without notice)
- Creamy burrata cheese with tomato bruschetta
- Pappa al pomodoro (tomato and bread soup, made with basil and leeks)
- Spinach and ricotta dumplings, dressed with truffle butter and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Chicken cacciatore (stewed olives, tomatoes, rosemary and garlic), or roasted vegetable flan. Both dishes are served with new potatoes and a green salad
This was certainly one of the very special highlights of our trip to Florence and would highly recommend this to anybody travelling to Florence. The food was sensational as were the hosts.
Eduardo and Sylvia were so hospitable, Food amazing, atmosphere was truly what we wanted to feel for our First night in Florence. Looking out there windows into the the Florentine streets was thoughtful moments for me.
made us feel like family. Thank you Sylvia and Eduardo for warm Italian freindship