Numbers are limited to 10 people on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- 3-hour small-group Florence food tour by bike
- Visit favorite local eateries such as a pastry shop in the Beccaria neighborhood
- Enjoy food on three stops and sample Tuscan specialties including schiacciata all’olio
- Learn all about Tuscan cuisine and popular dishes from an expert local guide
- Cycle past top Florence attractions such as the Ponte Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 ensures personalized attention
What You Can Expect
The eateries visited on of your tour will vary, but favorite options include a pastry shop in the Beccaria neighborhood to try a seductively sweet Italian pastry, and a delicatessen in San Niccolo’ to try the salty schiacciata all’olio bread. Drinks can be purchased at your own expense.
In between eating and chatting about food, admire the sights of Florence as you pedal your way around town. Besides the neighborhoods of San Niccolo’ and Beccaria, your tour also covers the most exciting attractions around the city center.
Cycle past Florence Duomo with its distinctive Brunelleschi-designed cupola, and pose for photos against the backdrop of the elegant Ponte Vecchio, the historical bridge that spans that River Arno. Work your way around the crowds outside the Uffizi Gallery, and admire the statuesque architecture of Santa Croce before pedaling through Piazza della Signoria back to the start point where your tour finishes.
I loved this tour. It was a fun way to see and learn about Florence and taste the local food. Our tour guide Christina was lovely and fun!
United States of America
Amazing! Freda was wonderful. It was an exciting and fun ride. She showed us so many sites and was completely knowledgeable in all the history. I wholeheartedly recommend this tour.