Enjoy personal attention from your expert chefs on this small-group, limited to 12 people.
- Florence cooking class and market tour
- Walking tour through San Lorenzo Market
- Purchase cooking ingredients and experience local life in the market
- Prepare and enjoy a Tuscan starter, two main courses and a dessert, with wine
- Tuscan recipes to take home
- Local chef
- Maximum of 12 participants
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Step into the colorful and historic San Lorenzo central market and witness the lively exchanges between residing Florentines and robust stall owners as you select the freshest ingredients for class.
After trying your hand at a starter, two main courses and dessert, it's time to sample your Tuscan creations. Gather round the table with your fellow aspiring chefs, sip some Tuscan wine and taste away!
How good was this tour? I would go back to Florence just to take this tour again! I was in the Tuscany area for 18 days and this was by far and hands down the best day there! You won't be sorry you took this one!
Excellent!! Francesco was very friendly and patient. Our balsamic vinegar tasting at San Lorenzo market was superb and we got to cook up some really yummy Italian food. Would recommend this to anyone.