- Florence cooking class and market tour
- Walking tour through San Lorenzo Market
- Purchase cooking ingredients and experience local life in the market
- Prepare and enjoy a Tuscan starter, two main courses and a dessert, with wine
- Tuscan recipes to take home
- Expert chef
- Maximum of 12 participants
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Step into the colorful and historic San Lorenzo central market and witness the lively exchanges between residing Florentines and robust stall owners as you select the freshest ingredients for class.
After trying your hand at a starter, two main courses and dessert, it's time to sample your Tuscan creations. Gather round the table with your fellow aspiring chefs, sip some Tuscan wine and taste away!
This was the highight of our Florence trip. Chef Alessandro introduced us to butchers, bakers and market merchants selling olive oils, truffle oil and Italian food products.We learned a lot in his cooking class, it was good to eat and good fun at the same time. Mama Mia! It was great.Don't miss it!
We visited 2 great wineries and the wine tastings were very good. Besides wine we sampled balsamic vinegar, olive oil and grappa.