- Florence cooking class and market tour
- Walking tour through San Lorenzo Market
- Purchase cooking ingredients and experience local life in the market
- Prepare and enjoy a Tuscan starter, two main courses and a dessert, with wine
- Tuscan recipes to take home
- Expert chef
- Maximum of 12 participants
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Step into the colorful and historic San Lorenzo central market and witness the lively exchanges between residing Florentines and robust stall owners as you select the freshest ingredients for class.
After trying your hand at a starter, two main courses and dessert, it's time to sample your Tuscan creations. Gather round the table with your fellow aspiring chefs, sip some Tuscan wine and taste away!
Super fun, the market is amazing, I want a market like this in my town. Our instructors were fun and instructive. We enjoyed the fruits of our class in their wine cellar dining room I think I can make homemade pasta on my own
This was fun! Alessandro led a mixed group of Australian and American tourists through the Mercato Centrale and then back to the kitchen to make (and eat) lunch. He was charming and funny and very patient with us. Our family all had a great time, and I think the others in the group did as well. I can't wait to try making pasta again.