- 4-hour electric bike tour of Florence, led by an expert local host
- Cycle to the nearby hilltown of Fiesole to soak up picture-perfect views of Tuscany
- Stop to visit a Tuscan farm and browse the farm shop for snacks, if you wish
- Enjoy a photo stop at Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence
- Sample typical Chianti-region snacks and a glass of wine at a traditional wine bar
- Explore central Florence and see the Ponte Vecchio, Brunelleschi’s Dome and the Church of Santa Croce
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a great activity to maximize your time sightseeing in Florence! The electric bike offers a real advantage, allowing you to see all your favorite Florence attractions without getting tired of pedaling.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Pedal behind your host and away from the busy city streets to the nearby hill town of Fiesole, an enchanting Etruscan town that enjoys incredible panoramas of the Tuscan countryside. Ride along the peaceful hill roads and stop at a working farm on the town’s outskirts.
Take a break to soak up the views and browse the farm shop for snacks (own expense), and then start to work your way back down into Florence. Stop for photos at Piazzale Michelangelo, a popular Florence terrace stacked into the hillside, and then visit the Church of San Miniato al Monte – one of the city’s lesser-known gems – to see a medley of art and architecture from different eras.
After cycling along the pretty Florentine streets near the River Arno, head inside a cozy enoteca (wine bar) to try some typical Chianti-region wine and food. Snack on tasty tidbits like fennel salami or bruschetta with red or white wine, and then hop back on your electric bike and pedal into Florence’s historical center.
The downtown streets are scattered with monuments, so your host will stop frequently to share stories and trivia about all the sights. Pose for pictures in front of the Ponte Vecchio – Florence’s iconic bridge – and cycle around Florence Duomo to admire Brunelleschi’s Dome. Soak up the sights in Piazza della Signoria, the central square that’s always a hub of activity, and admire the ornate marble façade of the Church of Santa Croce.
After your 4-hour electric bike tour, follow your host back to the start point where your tour finishes.