This small-group tour is limited to 10 people, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- 3-hour fashion walking tour of Florence
- Learn about Italy's intriguing history of fashion from your expert local guide
- Visit the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum and admire thousands of beautiful Ferragamo shoes
- Explore the Gucci Museum in Palazzo della Mercanzia
- Visit the Florence Costume Gallery, Italy’s only dedicated fashion history museum
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Head to Palazzo Pitti and visit the Florence Costume gallery, Italy’s only museum dedicated to the history of Italian fashion. See theatrical costumes dating back to the 16th-century and learn about the fascinating history of hairstyles, costumes and fashion designers.
Follow your expert local guide through the charming Florence neighborhoods to the 14th-century Palazzo della Mercanzia to visit the must-see Gucci Museum. Showcasing the impressive 90-year history of Gucci’s fashion label, learn all about the life and works of this fabulous Italian designer.
Finally, visit the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum. Dedicated to footwear, this museum boasts more than 10,000 different types of shoes, all designed by Ferragamo. Explore shoes from every fashion period since the 18th-century and admire vintage handbags and clothing.