- 2.5-hour Florence gourmet food tour, led by a local food-loving guide
- Savor a glass of prosecco and a truffle panini in a top delicatessen
- Sample artisan chocolate and prestigious Tuscan olive oils
- Learn about the region’s gastronomic history while enjoying a gelato
- Finish inside a wine bar, enjoying a glass of Chianti and focaccia bread
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Start with a visit to a delicatessen that specializes in foraging and selling truffles, one of the region’s highly prized natural ingredients. Sip on a glass of zesty crisp prosecco (the Italian’s answer to Champagne) and soak up the bubbles with a panino tartufato – a delicate pâté sandwich seasoned to perfection with slivers of the gourmet fungi.
Stroll to an artisan chocolate shop nearby and treat your sweet tooth to a chocolate-tasting session. Savor silky-soft nuggets of the sweet treat, noting the rich flavors present in high-quality chocolate, and then head out of the shop to visit an olive oil boutique.
Popular with locals and visitors alike, the high-end shop specializes in the sale of quality Tuscan olive oils and balsamic vinegars. Sit down for a tasting with the shop's charming owner and learn about the different varieties of fruity and piquant oils on offer.
Take a wander along the pretty cobblestone alleyways that make up the backstreets of the city, and stop for a gelato from a locally loved gelateria before winding up inside a wine bar. Sip on a glass of Chianti – one of Tuscany’s typically robust and tannic reds – and nibble on chunks of warm focaccia bread to finish your foodie adventure.
Fantasytic tour and the best guide I've had all throughout Italy!
Our guide really provided us a wonderful experience, taking us to some great places for tastings while also giving us recommendations on other places to check out later.