- 1.5-hour horse and carriage tour of Florence
- Choose from different tour options and see classic Florence sites or Boboli Gardens
- Hear the history of top Florence attractions, like Florence Duomo, from your local guide
- See the Ponte Vecchio and Santa Croce on the Classic Florence Tour
- See Pitti Palace and the Oltrarno district on the Boboli Gardens Tour, and enjoy an aperitivo while admiring the views
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Classic Florence Tour:
Sit back and relax as you travel through Piazza della Signoria -- the city’s most important central square -- and pass Florence Duomo (Basilica of Santa Maria Novella) with its iconic orange-colored dome.
Continue through Piazza della Repubblica, admiring its bustling sidewalk cafés, and see the Neo-Gothic Santa Croce church where the legendary Renaissance sculptor and painter Michelangelo is buried. See the bridge that’s considered to be Italy’s most romantic – the Ponte Vecchio – and then finish your horse and carriage ride back at the start point, near Piazza della Signoria.
Boboli Gardens Tour with Aperitivo:
Leave Piazza della Signoria and cross the River Arno over the Ponte Santa Trinita – an arched Renaissance bridge that links Florence’s bustling tourist district to the charming Oltrarno neighborhood. As you pass its artisan shops and bohemian houses, your guide will talk about the history of this charming little quarter.
The highlight of the south side of the Arno is undoubtedly Boboli Gardens – the royal gardens of beautiful Pitti Palace. Following an ancient path that was specifically designed for carriages, head to a magnificent panoramic viewpoint to enjoy unforgettable views of Florence. Relax here with your aperitivo – a glass of wine with nibbles -- and admire the vista before returning to Piazza della Signoria.