This small-group Florence Segway tour is limited to eight people, ensuring you’ll receive special attention from your guide.
- 2.5-hour Segway tour of Florence at night with an expert guide
- Capture the magic of the city at night and see top Florence attractions beautifully lit up
- Glide around Piazza della Signoria and Piazza della Repubblica
- See Palazzo Vecchio, Strozzi Palace and Florence Duomo
- Enjoy artisan gelato at one of Florence's best-regarded gelaterias
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized Segway experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
In the early evening, meet your friendly guide and start with a 30-minute orientation to get familiar with your two-wheeled, electric, self-balancing Segway. Once you feel comfortable, you’ll weave through Florence’s charming narrow streets, following your guide into the historical center.
Glide from Piazza della Repubblica, a bustling city square, to the beautiful Basilica of Santa Croce with its distinctive green and white marble façade. After stopping for photos and to listen to audio commentary about this historic area, set off again drawing cheerful glances from stylish Florentines on their evening strolls.
Piazza della Signoria is the next stopping point, and you’ll quickly discover why so many consider this as the beating heart of Florence. Framed by more majestic monuments, statues and picturesque buildings than you could ever hope to see, the square’s true showstoppers include the copy of Michelangelo’s famous David sculpture and the grand town hall – Palazzo Vecchio.
Continue out of the square to see Strozzi Palace, a glittering showcase of Renaissance architecture, and gaze in awe at Florence Duomo, with its distinctive orange dome dominating Florence’s nighttime cityscape.
Before your Segway tour finishes, follow your guide to one of Florence’s most prestigious gelaterias for an artisan gelato and a well-deserved sit down. Your tour finishes nearby, and after returning your Segway, your guide will point you in the best direction to get back to your hotel.