Pick up your pass at Piazza Santa Maria Novella between 7:30am and 8:30pm. Your Florence Pass is valid for four days from the time of first use, which means you have four days to experience the best of Florence and surrounding Tuscany. Create your own sightseeing itinerary and explore at a pace that suits you!
With your Florence Pass, you can enjoy the following perks:
- 12% off of 25 guided tours in Florence and Tuscany
- 15% off high-speed train travel from Florence to Milan, Rome and Venice
- 33% off airport transport with Airport Bus Pisa
- One ride for 1.5 total hours on any kind of public transport in Florence
- One Florence guide booklet per booking
- Discounts at select Florence restaurants
- Free medical assistance
Choose the Standard Florence Pass or opt for the Upgraded Florence Pass.
Upgraded Florence Pass
With the Upgraded Florence Pass, an entrance ticket to the Uffizi Gallery or Accademia Gallery is included in the price. This ticket grants you skip-the-line entry, and is valid for 36 hours after voucher redemption.
Standard Florence Pass
The Standard Florence Pass lets you reserve skip-the-line access to the Uffizi Gallery and/or Accademia Gallery, which is usually difficult to secure during high season. Purchase your own entrance ticket(s) once you arrive, and show your Standard Florence Pass to enjoy skip-the-line entry to both attractions. This skip-the-line access is valid for 36 hours after voucher redemption.