- 3-hour private photography walking tour of Florence with an expert guide
- Choose the Palaces, Palazzos and Bridges tour, or the Birth of Renaissance tour, depending on your interests
- Photograph Florence’s top attractions, including the Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio
- Line up shots of the Palazzo Pitti and Boboli Gardens on the Palaces tour
- Photograph the Basilica di San Lorenzo and Duomo on the Renaissance tour
- Learn insider tips and how to use your camera settings to best effect
- Enjoy the undivided attention of a guide on this private tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
In spite of the cost I think this tour was exceptional value for money. My guide, Simone, was able to discuss both the technical and aesthetic sides of what makes a great photograph. As well as providing interesting historical information about the areas we were photographing we were able to seek out some of the lesser known spots for taking photographs. I now know so much more about how to assess a subject and how to approach taking photographs I feel I have come away from my holiday with some really great shots instead of just snapshots. I would very highly recommend this tour to anyone interested in capturing their holiday in photographs.
Simone was excellent. He reminded us that we have to 'look' at things - take that first 'snap shot' then think about what was it that caught your attention in the first place and then take photo's 'from the heart' :) He also provided a great introduction to Florence and some of the more technical aspects of using our camera's (he's a great teacher)! I would recommend this tour to anyone with an interest in photography. My photo's turned a corner after this tour with him.
Four of us took this tour all experienced semi-professional photographers. Surprisingly enough, each of us learned something technical from our guide. He was superb!
Simone was the guide, agin we were the only ones on the tour. A native to the ci, Simone shared many stories and history of the city, he is a professional photography teacher. He tried to teach us more about the camera and succeeded in teaching us how to take night time pics. The timing of the tour in hindsight prob wasn't ideal, unless you want to learn to take night time pics, as it was sunset within an hour of us starting, then ,ostly night time pics. A very able and patient teacher!
It was not my first visit to Florence- but i thought that the guide will show me new places and good tips for taking special shots -but none !!! A very expensive tour for nothing !!!!