- 3-hour private photography walking tour of Florence with an expert guide
- Choose the Palaces, Palazzos and Bridges tour, or the Birth of Renaissance tour, depending on your interests
- Photograph Florence’s top attractions, including the Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio
- Line up shots of the Palazzo Pitti and Boboli Gardens on the Palaces tour
- Photograph the Basilica di San Lorenzo and Duomo on the Renaissance tour
- Learn insider tips and how to use your camera settings to best effect
- Enjoy the undivided attention of a guide on this private tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
In spite of the cost I think this tour was exceptional value for money. My guide, Simone, was able to discuss both the technical and aesthetic sides of what makes a great photograph. As well as providing interesting historical information about the areas we were photographing we were able to seek out some of the lesser known spots for taking photographs. I now know so much more about how to assess a subject and how to approach taking photographs I feel I have come away from my holiday with some really great shots instead of just snapshots. I would very highly recommend this tour to anyone interested in capturing their holiday in photographs.
Simone was excellent. He reminded us that we have to 'look' at things - take that first 'snap shot' then think about what was it that caught your attention in the first place and then take photo's 'from the heart' :) He also provided a great introduction to Florence and some of the more technical aspects of using our camera's (he's a great teacher)! I would recommend this tour to anyone with an interest in photography. My photo's turned a corner after this tour with him.