Save 8% on these popular tours by booking them together in this exclusive combo package!
Numbers are limited to 25 people, ensuring you'll discover Florence in a small-group atmosphere. Even better, enjoy an 11% discount when you buy these combined tours.
- Combine two best-selling Florence tours at a discounted price
- Take a 3-hour morning walking tour and cross the Ponte Vecchio
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry at the Florence Duomo and the Accademia and Uffizi galleries
- Guided tour of the Accademia Gallery and time to explore independently to see the art at your own pace
- Spend your afternoon on a guided Uffizi Gallery tour
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 25 people provides an intimate experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Plaza MichealangeloPhoto by: Keith O
- FlorencePhoto by: matthew d
- Bell TowerPhoto by: Cruizer
Canada, 08 2015
- Cattedrale di Santa Maria del ...Photo by: Cruizer
Canada, 08 2015
- Exquisite DetailPhoto by: Cruizer
Canada, 08 2015
- Duomo CathédralePhoto by: BASSO I
- Ponte vecchioPhoto by: BASSO I
- Statue du David de ...Photo by: BASSO I
- Hi David!Photo by: Corinne Z
- David by Michelangelo -Photo by: Alister C
- FlorencePhoto by: Francoise L
France, 04 2015
- Sorah introduces LeoPhoto by: Donna B
- DavidPhoto by: Madeleine P
- Behind Me is the Famous and ...Photo by: Raymond G
Philippines, 10 2014
- DuomoPhoto by: James Y M
- Michaelangelo's David and ...Photo by: John H
- Fredrika explaining ...Photo by: J B
- Sara and our tourPhoto by: J B
- Florence Duomo Dome roofPhoto by: Natalie
Australia, 07 2014
- Florence DuomoPhoto by: Natalie
Australia, 07 2014
What You Can Expect
Start your morning bypassing the line with your skip-the-line ticket, enjoy a guided tour of the Accademia Gallery. Check out Michelangelo's David, a magnificent 17 foot marble masterpiece -- easily the most famous statue in the world! You will also see the Slaves that welcome you to the room where the David is.
Set off on a leisurely walking tour around Florence's historic center with your guide. Stop to rub the nose of Florence's piglet statue (Il Porcellino) for luck! Cross the Ponte Vecchio, a medieval bridge offering beautiful views of the Arno River, and stroll through Piazza della Signoria. Head past the queues outside the Florence Duomo for a skip-the-line tour of this stunning building, officially known as Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore. Learn about the Duomo's history from your guide.
Your morning tour ends here and you have two hours of free time for lunch (own expense) before your afternoon tour starts.
Skip the Line: Uffizi Gallery Walking Tour:
Meet your expert guide outside the world-famous Uffizi Gallery, and bypass the queues with your skip-the-line entrance ticket. As you walk, your guide will entertain you with tales of the artists, architects and wealthy patrons who've contributed to the gallery's collections.
Gaze at masterpieces by renowned Italian artists, such as Raffaello, Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo, and see Botticelli's famous Birth of Venus and Primavera paintings. Da Vinci's The Annunciation and Michelangelo's Doni Tondo paintings are also showcased here, and your guide will help you interpret these complex works of art.
Your afternoon tour ends with a walk along the gallery's rooftop terrace to enjoy panoramic views of Florence.
This tour was amazing!
These were great excursions and very enjoyable. The guides were excellent and very knowledgeable. A word to the wise on the Uffizzi: bathrooms are very scarce!
If you have only one day to spend in Florence, this is the way to do it. I now know you can't really take in all the sights and culture in one day so you need help in sifting through the important highlights. Both our guides were very professional and personable. Their knowledge of the history and art was deep. I know we saw the tip of the iceberg at Uffizi and simply have to come back for more.
Wow! Fantastic tour!
Showed us the David, saw the highlights of the Uffizi, Duomo, and the city itself with recommendations for food and Gelato. Very knowledgeable guides! I will say, this does not include climbing the Duomo tower.
Best experience ever thanks to our guide Paul Costa! If you book, make sure to ask for him!
Guide was great!
We booked this tour on-line and was impressed at the delivery. It is as good as advertised. Meeting point was at a well-recognized public place. The tour organisers were efficient and punctual. There were 24 of us. Angelo, our guide for the morning session, was instantly liked by all with his fascinating tales of Florentine history, his familiarity with local landmarks both major and minor, and his visible passion for the city. Angelo's narration was free-flowing, engaging and continuous -- a veritable encyclopedia of Florence. I hope Viator is able to retain guides like him. The afternoon session at the Uffizi was with Federico, who also gave us an impressive guide through the Museum.
Amazing Tour, great tour guide, wonderful time
This tour was amazing.Our guide was fabulous,lots of great information and a beautiful city to enjoy. Very comprehensive, Very much recommended! The history and art was truly breathtaking.
$101.70 Save $8.65