Save 8% on these popular tours by booking them together in this exclusive combo package!
- Combine two best-selling Florence tours at a discounted price
- Take a 3-hour morning walking tour and cross the Ponte Vecchio
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry at the Florence Duomo and the Accademia and Uffizi galleries
- Guided tour of the Accademia Gallery and time to explore independently to see the art at your own pace
- Spend your afternoon on a guided Uffizi Gallery tour
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 25 people provides an intimate experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Plaza MichealangeloPhoto by: Keith O
- FlorencePhoto by: matthew d
- Bell TowerPhoto by: Cruizer
Canada, 08 2015
- Cattedrale di Santa Maria del ...Photo by: Cruizer
Canada, 08 2015
- Exquisite DetailPhoto by: Cruizer
Canada, 08 2015
- Duomo CathédralePhoto by: BASSO I
- Ponte vecchioPhoto by: BASSO I
- Statue du David de ...Photo by: BASSO I
- Hi David!Photo by: Corinne Z
- David by Michelangelo -Photo by: Alister C
- FlorencePhoto by: Francoise L
France, 04 2015
- Sorah introduces LeoPhoto by: Donna B
- DavidPhoto by: Madeleine P
- Behind Me is the Famous and ...Photo by: Raymond G
Philippines, 10 2014
- DuomoPhoto by: James Y M
- Michaelangelo's David and ...Photo by: John H
- Fredrika explaining ...Photo by: J B
- Sara and our tourPhoto by: J B
- Florence Duomo Dome roofPhoto by: Natalie
Australia, 07 2014
- Florence DuomoPhoto by: Natalie
Australia, 07 2014
What You Can Expect
Your tour will begin in central Florence, where you’ll join up with your guide. Avoid the long wait time at the Accademia Gallery and head straight inside with your direct access ticket. Tour around the museum, stopping at Michelangelo’s David, a 17-foot masterpiece created when the artist was only in his twenties.
Afterward, follow your guide through the historic streets and monuments of Florence. Soak up views of the Arno River as you cross the Ponte Vecchio bridge, and stroll through the bustling Piazza della Signoria, where the impressive Palazzo Vecchio sits. Then travel to the Duomo, the architectural gem of Florence. Skip the line and tour the incredible structure, learning about the cathedral’s history and design from your guide as you go.
Enjoy two hours of free time to purchase lunch before beginning your afternoon tour.
Skip the Line: Uffizi Gallery Walking Tour:
Join up with your guide in front of the Uffizi Gallery and skip the long lines at the main entrance. Inside, hear the stories of the artists and patrons behind the museum’s expansive collection.
Admire Renaissance masterpieces as you walk, passing da Vinci’s Annunciation, Michelangelo’s Doni Tondo and the stunning Botticelli room, featuring the artist’s Birth of Venus and Primavera paintings. Afterward, take a stroll on the rooftop terrace to admire views of the city stretched out below. Your tour will conclude inside the museum, where you can continue to explore independently, if you wish.
Wonderful experience. We had Vanessa as our guide for the academia. She was so knowledgeable and passionate.
Paul was an amazing tour guide! He is a wonderful guide with true fluency in english, and he happens to be a fantastic narrator. We felt like he was painting an intricate picture of the past as we walked the streets of florence.
If you want to see a lot of Florence in one day then we would highly recommend this tour. In the morning we did a guided walking tour of Florence with our very knowledgeable guide, Giovanna. This included a must see visit to the Accademia to view the statue of David. In the afternoon we toured the Uffizi Gallery with another great guide, Paulo who shared a lot of his knowledge about some of the amazing paintings.
Emily our tour guide from City Tours was amazing. Her personality was amazing and her love and knowledge of Florence and it's artwork was evident. Her enthusiasm rubbed off on everyone and she made the day of walking and museums beyond enjoyable. We learned many interesting things about the artwork and parts of florence. The balance of walking and museum going was perfect. My whole family loved this tour!!! Would highly recommend it to anyone visiting florence.
Our guide, Fredricka, was so informative. She really made the beautiful art treasures come alive! It was a busy, rainy holiday weekend, but she kept us together and found the best spots for us to view the artwork. Her love of her city came through in the commentary? Well worth it.
Overall it was excellent.. It was great not to have to wait in line for the major sites! Recommend this tour for sure!
Our guides were so knowledgeable and friendly. They took us to some of the best locations, showed us some of the more popular attractions and then gave us some free time to look around at our own pace. The guides recommended other places within the city that is worth seeing including other attractions, restaurants and gelaterias.
Overview of Florence's masterpieces in one tour, highly qualified and friendly guides, adapted to different publics, we participated to the visit with our 9-years-old son and he loved it!
It was great! Our guide was so nice and informative! It was our first day in Florence and it was easy to find the meeting place to begin our tour. Also worth it to skip the line.....
This was exactly what we wanted--someone knowlegeable about what we were seeing. We had two great guides, Rose in the morning for the walking, Accademia and Duomo. In the afternoon we had Angelo, passionate about art and a great story teller. We highly recommend this company and these guides. May you be so lucky.
$109.55 Save $9.32