- 4-hour vintage Vespa tour from Florence
- Follow your friendly guide into the Tuscan hills while driving your own iconic Italian scooter
- See off-the-beaten-path sights like the Church of San Miniato al Monte
- Stop at Piazzale Michelangelo for panoramic views over Florence
- End your tour with a delicious Tuscan meal in Florence
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Scooty McscootfacePhoto by: Suandi S
- Vespa Dudes!Photo by: Jo Lyn C
- Beautiful view of FlorencePhoto by: Debra L
- Touring ItalyPhoto by: Maureen B
- Ready to hit the road againPhoto by: Charles G
- My wife and I in the Tuscan ...Photo by: Jonathan T
- us on vespasPhoto by: Arbi P
- Lunch ViewsPhoto by: haleybrew
- The mean machinesPhoto by: Loraine H
- Our lunch viewPhoto by: Loraine H
- First view of Florence as we ...Photo by: Loraine H
- The ride, the wine, the food, ...Photo by: Christopher B
- Lunch!Photo by: Andres L
- One of the stops...Photo by: Andres L
- Falco!Photo by: Dino F
- Mom enjoying the ridePhoto by: Vera N
- Hanging out with Angel, our ...Photo by: Vera N
- Pit stop on the scootPhoto by: Vera N
- Vintage Vespa TourPhoto by: Vera N
- Vintage Vespa TourPhoto by: Vera N
What You Can Expect
Admire panoramic views of Florence from the Church of San Miniato al Monte before taking a peek inside. The Romanesque church hosts an array of incredible artwork and is one of the city’s lesser-known gems.
Continue into the Tuscan hills, past poppy fields and vineyards, with plenty of opportunities to pause for photos. As you travel back toward Florence, pull over at Piazzale Michelangelo, where views of the Arno River and the iconic Duomo stretch out before you.
Conclude your adventure with a Tuscan meal on a private terrace, savoring bites of burrata cheese, bruschetta or meat cold cuts with fennel. Sit back, relax and soak up the Italian spirit before heading back to your original departure point.
This was our favourite trip through out our holiday in Italy. The company and tour guide was fantastic. Could not speak highly enough of the whole experience.
This was one of the coolest things I have ever done. There is no better way to see Tuscany. The guides were great. The lunch was great and eating while looking at the Tuscan countryside was amazing. Definitely do this tour. The vespas were so much fun.
We had SO MUCH FUN on this tour!! Matteo was hilarious and did a great job keeping us all together and safe---the vespa and fiat parade is the cutest thing you've ever seen and the scenery is AMAZING!! Book it NOW!
The ultimate best tour we ever had. The guide Fabien was the best for the mission. It was so much fun ,we extremely loved it and we highly recommend it.
We had a great time on this tour. I must admit to being a little nervous as have not ridden a bike before. But with a little guidance I was made to feel very comfortable. Riding through the streets of Florence on the wrong side of the road for me-as from Australia was fabulous before heading up into the country side of the Tuscan Hills. The scenery was beautiful. Our guide was so patient and ever vigilant that we were all OK. Lunch was delicious. We would recommend this tour to everyone going to Florence as something a little different to the normal walking tours that you will love. But add this one too you won't regret it. Book the cooking one with a trip to the markets as well you won't regret.
Excellent! Such a fun afternoon and our guide was great!
We had such a great time with Fabiano! Our group had only 3 Vespas in it so it felt really tight and personable. You can tell he really loves what he's doing with the tour company! I felt nothing but safe the whole time, he gave us an recap on how the scooter worked in the alley way and within 5 mins had us all comfortable and ready to go. We saw so many spots and Fab told filled us in on important sights and details. At lunch we went to the 'estate' where Carmella served us a fresh lunch and it was delicious and the surroundings were beautiful. We had a great time and now have the itch to buy a scooter for back home! Thanks again Fabiano for a fun morning! If you are thinking about doing this tour...book it you will love it!
We did about 5 tours in italy and i have to say this one was the best, the tour guide angel was very informative but also fun and we had a good chat, it was a perfect blend of site seeing, adventure, relaxing and meeting other people from other countries. me and my wife loved it, it was well worth the money, you wont be dissapointed!!
This tour was awesome. Our guide was very helpful and very safe going through the traffic. The meal and view was amazing. Definitely recommend this tour.
Riding a vespa through Tuscany was a bucket list item for me, and this did not disappoint. The vespas you get to ride are so cool, and the path our guide took us on was amazing. The views were just incredible, and we learned a lot too. I'll definitely be back!