- 4-hour vintage Vespa tour from Florence
- Follow your friendly guide into the Tuscan hills while driving your own iconic Italian scooter
- See off-the-beaten-path sights like the Church of San Miniato al Monte
- Stop at Piazzale Michelangelo for panoramic views over Florence
- End your tour with a delicious Tuscan meal in Florence
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Vespa Dudes!Photo by: Jo Lyn C
- Beautiful view of FlorencePhoto by: Debra L
- Touring ItalyPhoto by: Maureen B
- Ready to hit the road againPhoto by: Charles G
- My wife and I in the Tuscan ...Photo by: Jonathan T
- Tuscan LandscapePhoto by: Matthew M M
- Hills above FlorencePhoto by: Matthew M M
- PracticePhoto by: nigel b
- Photo StopPhoto by: nigel b
- The tourPhoto by: nigel b
- Our tour guide: FabianPhoto by: Jesus D
- Tuscan HillsPhoto by: Jesus D
- more vespa!Photo by: Andrew K
- Vespa TourPhoto by: Andrew K
- Road Less Travelled, at least ...Photo by: John K
- Garden view where we ate lunchPhoto by: Robert F
United States of America, 10 2015
- Vespa ridersPhoto by: Otto H
South Africa, 10 2015
- Tuscan country sidePhoto by: Otto H
South Africa, 10 2015
- View from one of the stops!Photo by: Charles C
- Vespa tour with FabianPhoto by: Elana V
What You Can Expect
Admire panoramic views of Florence from the Church of San Miniato al Monte before taking a peek inside. The Romanesque church hosts an array of incredible artwork and is one of the city’s lesser-known gems.
Continue into the Tuscan hills, past poppy fields and vineyards, with plenty of opportunities to pause for photos. As you travel back toward Florence, pull over at Piazzale Michelangelo, where views of the Arno River and the iconic Duomo stretch out before you.
Conclude your adventure with a Tuscan meal on a private terrace, savoring bites of burrata cheese, bruschetta or meat cold cuts with fennel. Sit back, relax and soak up the Italian spirit before heading back to your original departure point.
Fantastic experience. Must do in Venice. Wish it was longer
Julian was the best tour guide we have ever had. He is knowledgeable of Italian history and geography, is down-to earth, funny and fun. The tour structure in itself was already amazing, but Julian and the local tour operator made this experience truly unbelieveable. thanks!
Highly recommended, but in the off season as we had only one other scooter, Great ride into the hills and country side of Tuscany followed by a most satisfying diner. Our tour guide was young and energetic, living a dream many have no idea exist, what a step ahead in life he has, not to mention meeting people from around the globe.
This tour was such a blast! We had a quick training session in the streets of Florence and were then on our way into the Tuscan Countryside. Our guide, Angel, was very friendly and showed us all of the best sights around Florence and the countryside. We travelled through great small towns and stopped at a number of vantage points along the way. The lunch towards the end of the tour was to die for - great Italian feast and red wine in a beautiful Italian home - I was expecting a sandwich on the run and this was completely unexpected. If you are looking for a truly unique experience then this tour is for you. It certainly was a highlight of our European trip.
This was the highlight of our trip to Italy! Julian, our tour guide, was fantastic from start to finish. We weren't sure what to expect when we signed up but this certainly did not disappoint. He gave everyone a brief tutorial and the drivers had to navigate a small course prior to departure. We wound through the beautiful Tuscan countryside and stopped along the way to take photos and Julian gave us some great historical facts about the area. There were five couples in our group and we stopped at the end for some great food and wine. Matteo, who I believe was training with Julian, aided us all throughout the day as well. I would highly recommend taking this tour... it really is a blast!!
Fantastic tour guide and unforgettable Vespa ride and lovely dinner at an Italian countryside cooking school. Beautiful farm location and great conversation!
The highlight of our time in Florence. Our tour guide, Julian, was extremely knowledgable and friendly. We felt completely at ease on our Vespa as he made sure to wait for us after intersections and keep an enjoyable pace. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to see the countryside and also eat an amazing dinner at the end of your day!
What a fantastic tour! Our guide was kind, professional, and very knowledgeable. I have to admit, I was a bit nervous at times driving thru traffic, but the whole experience is something not to be missed. Thank you Walkabout tours!!!
My husband and I couldn't wait to drive a Vespa, but I'm very short and light in weight so I didn't fit it well enough. I was really disappointed but Fabio, our optimistic tour guide was great, he suggested that I switch to a 500 classic Fiat and that worked out well for me in fact I'd like to find a car in the U.S. that would fit me as well.
The whole day turned out so fun, driving around a busy city like Florence felt fine too after we got the hang of it and became convinced that Fabio definitely had our backs. Driving out in the country was really great, we stopped at various landmarks in the Tuscan hills and Fabio imparted his extensive knowledge making it extremely interesting. The tour was topped off by a fabulous Italian meal enjoyed with a countryside view. Fabio took great pains to make us safe! We would definitely recommend this tour for fun, value, and interest.
Jill and Ralph