- 4-hour vintage Vespa tour from Florence
- Follow your friendly guide into the Tuscan hills while driving your own iconic Italian scooter
- See off-the-beaten-path sights like the Church of San Miniato al Monte
- Stop at Piazzale Michelangelo for panoramic views over Florence
- End your tour with a delicious Tuscan meal in Florence
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Vespa Dudes!Photo by: Jo Lyn C
- Beautiful view of FlorencePhoto by: Debra L
- Touring ItalyPhoto by: Maureen B
- Ready to hit the road againPhoto by: Charles G
- My wife and I in the Tuscan ...Photo by: Jonathan T
- Lunch!Photo by: Andres L
- One of the stops...Photo by: Andres L
- Falco!Photo by: Dino F
- Mom enjoying the ridePhoto by: Vera N
- Hanging out with Angel, our ...Photo by: Vera N
- Pit stop on the scootPhoto by: Vera N
- Vintage Vespa TourPhoto by: Vera N
- Vintage Vespa TourPhoto by: Vera N
- Tuscan LandscapePhoto by: Matthew M M
- Hills above FlorencePhoto by: Matthew M M
- PracticePhoto by: nigel b
- Photo StopPhoto by: nigel b
- The tourPhoto by: nigel b
- Our tour guide: FabianPhoto by: Jesus D
- Tuscan HillsPhoto by: Jesus D
What You Can Expect
Admire panoramic views of Florence from the Church of San Miniato al Monte before taking a peek inside. The Romanesque church hosts an array of incredible artwork and is one of the city’s lesser-known gems.
Continue into the Tuscan hills, past poppy fields and vineyards, with plenty of opportunities to pause for photos. As you travel back toward Florence, pull over at Piazzale Michelangelo, where views of the Arno River and the iconic Duomo stretch out before you.
Conclude your adventure with a Tuscan meal on a private terrace, savoring bites of burrata cheese, bruschetta or meat cold cuts with fennel. Sit back, relax and soak up the Italian spirit before heading back to your original departure point.
This tour was the absolute highlight of my entire two week European honeymoon. My husband and I booked this tour last minute for some fun and what we got was an experience of a lifetime. The views were unbelievable and brought tears to my eyes. The guide, Angel, was amazing and we really enjoyed him. The lunch was spectacular.
Highly highly recommend this tour!!
OMG what can I say one of the most enjoyable things I have ever done, a little scary ay first having never rode a scooter before but Angel the guide was amazing. You must do this when you are in Florence - Now home thinking about buying a Vespa
Well worth it. Guide was great.
We originally signed up for the Vespa tour, however my wife was uncomfortable on the Vespa so we switched to the Fiat. We were not disappointed in the slightest. The sights were beautiful, the food was amazing, but the highlight of the tour was the guide. Mathew was insightful and hilarious!
Over-the-top fantastic experience. Thank you to our guide Angel and to the tour Operator for one of the best birthdays I have ever had!! Just when you think a day on a vintage Vespa through iconic countryside views cannot get any better, you zip into a stunning estate over-looking Florence and are served a delicious lunch prepared by Chef Isaac. I loved this tour so much I wanted to do it again the next day. Do it, do it, do it!!! You will not be disappointed.
This was by far the best part of our trip. I can't recommend it enough. Angel, our tour guide, was funny and informative. The scenery was breathtaking. The lunch was spectacular. Well worth every penny.
Lucked out and ended up with a private tour because no one else showed up. Fabiano was such an amazing tour guide! He and #39;s so funny and knowledgable about his city! Isaac, the chef made delicious food and we really enjoyed talking to both of them (since it was just us two). Highly recommend!
We had a great time on the Vespa's. We got to see beautiful views of Florence, ride in the countryside and the tour guides were a lot of fun. Lunch was excellent and we had a great experience. We highly recommend this tour, it was one of our favorites.
Absolutely great. Angel have a huge knowledge of the area and he is fun as a tour leader. The Italian meals after the trip is of an high class and is freshly made. Lovely pasta !! and traditional Italian food with good wine. This was the highlight of our vacation to Florence and will recommend it to anyone visiting the Tuscany valley and would like to do something different and experience the Vespa ride.
This tour was undoubtedly the highlight of our trip. I had never been to Florence before and this was definitely the best way to see the city. Our tour guide, Fabian, was absolutely fantastic. He was friendly and welcoming and knew everything there is to know about Florence.
We went out of the city and into the hills of Florence which made for fantastic views and scenery. At the end we had a romantic meal in a lovely setting before heading back into town. This tour is a MUST and well worth the money.