- 2.15-hour historical walking tour of Florence
- Stroll through central Florence and discover the city’s hidden secrets
- See the Baptistery, the Bargello (Bargello Palace), the Duomo cathedral and Palazzo Medici Riccardi
- Hear shocking tales about scandalous lives of the Renaissance from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 18 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you want to learn all about the scandals from the Renaissance period in Florence, this is a must-do tour!
What You Can Expect
This tour was the reason we would come back to Florence. We were introduced to a fuller sense of history and parts of the city we would otherwise never have seen. Our guide was highly knowledgable, insightful and enthusiastic. We should have done this tour on our first day!
This tour is absolutely fantastic - would 100% recommend to all visiting Florence!!!
I took the tour in October 2014 with my mum - a bit of an alternative tour choice for a mother/daughter holiday, but I wanted do to something that would tell us about the "real Florence" and this certainly didn't disappoint.
Our tour guide (whose name I sadly don't have) was absolutely brilliant - incredibly enthusiastic, friendly and knowledgeable on the history of Florence, the Renaissance period and was able to answer any and every question guests on the tour asked.
The facts were fascinating and you explore loads of places you wouldn't normally come across on standard tours/in guide books.
The tour was one of the best days of our trip to Florence!