- 2.15-hour historical walking tour of Florence
- Stroll through central Florence and discover the city’s hidden secrets
- See the Baptistery, the Bargello (Bargello Palace), the Duomo cathedral and Palazzo Medici Riccardi
- Hear shocking tales about scandalous lives of the Renaissance from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 18 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you want to learn all about the scandals from the Renaissance period in Florence, this is a must-do tour!
What You Can Expect
I really recommend this tour to all visitors when in Florence (18+ONLY, Given the Sensitivity of the Tour Content)... The guide (Antonia) gets into the unknown and intimate details of the city as well as the true stories of the most powerful families and icons at that time. The Medici Family, The Riccardi Family, and the one and only: Leonardo Da Vinci. This tour gives you an insight that only an Italian-Historian can offer and NO Visitor could ever know about all these stories, unless he/she is able to take this kind of tour. Without a doubt, this tour is very enhancing and informative....Job Well-Done :)
This tour was amazing!