- 2.15-hour historical walking tour of Florence
- Stroll through central Florence and discover the city’s hidden secrets
- See the Baptistery, the Bargello (Bargello Palace), the Duomo cathedral and Palazzo Medici Riccardi
- Hear shocking tales about scandalous lives of the Renaissance from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 18 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you want to learn all about the scandals from the Renaissance period in Florence, this is a must-do tour!
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
Book this walking tour if you are a history lover. Corinna is an exceptional guide. My wife and I are frequent visitors to the city. We just can't get enough of the fabulous art collections in the Florence museums. But this walking tour is really something else. Corinna makes Renaissance people, artists, noblemen and ordinary folk, come alive in historically accurate anecdotes and cool petty facts. It was a real privilege to have you as our personal guide, Corinna.