- Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa and Florence Private Day Trip
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- See Florence's top attractions, including the Ponte Vecchio
- Add an upgrade for skip-the-line entry into either the Accademia Gallery, the Uffizi Gallery or the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio plus private guide for 3 hours
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Firenze PanoramaPhoto by: drew d
- Leaning Tower of PisaPhoto by: alinasanchez1
- FlorencePhoto by: alinasanchez1
- FlorencePhoto by: alinasanchez1
- OVERLOOKING FLORENCEPhoto by: c.westhafer
- Great trip to Pisa and ...Photo by: Lorne O
- Family in FlorencePhoto by: Xueqin L
- My Family in pompii. We are ...Photo by: Xueqin L
- View from Michelangelo SquarePhoto by: Marlene B
- Gilded doorway to Baptismal ...Photo by: Marlene B
- Leaning Tower of PisaPhoto by: Lindsay E
- Leaning Tower of PisaPhoto by: Anonymous
- Florence Day TripPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Afterward, enjoy a scenic, 1-hour ride through the hills of Tuscany on the way to Florence. Sneak a panoramic view of the Renaissance city with a stop at Piazzale Michelangelo before driving down into its center.
Admire the architectural gems of Florence’s historic center, including the Santa Croce Church, where famous Italians such as Michelangelo and Galileo are buried, as well as the Ponte Vecchio. No visit is complete without a stop to see the Florence Duomo, crowned by Brunelleschi’s Dome, as well as Giotto’s Bell Tower and the bronzed doors of the Baptistery. Enjoy free time to wander independently, perusing the shops, people-watching at cafes or visiting a museum. Your tour will conclude with private transportation back to your cruise port in Livorno.
Upgrade your ticket to include a private, 3-hour tour while in Florence, including skip-the-line entry into Florence’s top museums, either the Uffizi or Accademia galleries.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Livorno port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Prestigerent was an amazing company. I would use them again.
Becky United States of ...
Great driver and tour guide. Wonderful day!
Dave L United States of ...
Our driver, Giovani, was a pleasure to spend the day with. He was punctual, friendly and informative. The van was clean. The cities of Florence and Pisa are beautiful. Great day!!!
If you can find her, ask for Franchesca. Wow! Not only informative but passionate about telling the stories of the artists and buildings she shows you. We walked away from the tour very appreciative of her and the Viator contacts. If we never go back to Florence we will always remember her and our day in Florence.
Amazing tour through Florence and Pisa with our tour guide Luigi. He picked us up on time at the port and drove us first to Pisa before the crowds hit so we could get our pictures with the leaning tower. Not really much more to do there than that so it was off to Florence! Tip: if you want to do anything in Florence get the skip the line card. I just got tickets for the Duomo online that didn't include the skip the line and when we got there it was more like a 4 hour wait so we didn't get to do that. Pretty much everything had a line so we walked around. Went into a few churches and did some shopping but would have loved to see some of the museums and sites. Luigi picked us back up and has us back at the ship in more than enough time to leave.
Outstanding! Driver and guide good English and enthusiastic in using it. Guide very knowledgeable art history specialist.
Our tour guide was Awesome. This tour completely blew away our expectations!!
Our driver was early, courteous, and very knowledgeable. He took us to Florence to meet our guide. He also recommended a great place for us to eat that did not disappoint. Our guide in Florence was also very knowledgeable. This was our first experience with Viator and we were not disappointed.