- 3-hour Tuscan villa excursion and wine tasting with transport from Florence
- Visit a historical villa in the hills of Tuscany for a wine tasting, lunch and free time
- Learn about different Tuscan wine such as Super Tuscan and Gallo Nero while walking around the cellars
- Sample glasses of the villa’s red and white wine and enjoy lunch in the courtyard
- Make the most of some free time to use the villa's secluded pool and soak up the sun
What You Can Expect
Hop out of your vehicle and head inside the villa for a cellar tour and wine tasting, sampling some of the classic wines of the region. Hear about wine production in Tuscany – the grapes used, the terrain and the climate – and learn about the different Tuscan wine such as Super Tuscan and the esteemed Gallo Nero while walking around the cellars.
Sip on a red and white wines, noting the characteristics that set them apart from other Italian varietals. Italians love to eat as they drink, so follow their lead and soak up the delicious wine with lunch next to the pool during nice weather or in the cellar if it's raining. Dishes vary, but expect treats like bruschetta with ruby-red tomatoes plus a fresh pasta dish.
After your relaxing lunch, make the most of your free time at the gorgeous villa. Towels are provided, so perhaps take a dip in the secluded pool and then bask in the sun with a book. Alternatively, the villa’s colorful garden and rustic vineyard are perfect for leisurely strolls.
Travel back to central Florence after staying in the villa by the pool-side on your own enjoying Tuscany. At the end of this unique and relaxing Tuscan villa experience, transport will be provided to return you to central Florence.