Book and travel between May 1, 2016 and May 31, 2016 to save 7% compared to the local supplier's price!
- Afternoon tour of Pisa with round-trip transport from Florence
- Enjoy a walking tour of Cathedral Square (Piazza dei Miracoli) with a local guide
- Stop for photos in front of the UNESCO-listed Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Learn about monuments like Pisa Baptistry, Campo Santo and Duomo di Pisa
- Walk past the Church of San Sisto and explore Knights’ Square (Piazza dei Cavalieri), if you wish
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Leaning Tower of Pisa day ...Photo by: Violeta L
- The Leaning Tower of PisaPhoto by: Christopher S
USA, 08 2010
- Baptistery, Cathedral and ...Photo by: Christopher S
USA, 08 2010
- Leaning TowerPhoto by: Danielle V
USA, 11 2007
- La photo inévitable de ...Photo by: Tony G
- Selfie at the Tower of PisaPhoto by: Luis6686
USA, 09 2014
- tower viewPhoto by: Seamus O
- Leaning Tower of Pisa FallingPhoto by: David M
- Leaning TowerPhoto by: Joachim P
- Our Day in PisaPhoto by: Debra D
- Pisa... In all it's ...Photo by: Huggie
Australia, 07 2013
- Tower and church.Photo by: Andrew H
- Ricardo tour guide from PisaPhoto by: My dream come true
- The Basilica adjacent to the ...Photo by: My dream come true
- The LEANING TowerPhoto by: My dream come true
- The towerPhoto by: vabrant
- Overlooking FlorencePhoto by: COLIN B
- Bridge and River at NightPhoto by: COLIN B
- DumoPhoto by: COLIN B
- Cathedral and Tower of PisaPhoto by: Satish J
Singapore, 06 2011
What You Can Expect
Upon arriving in Pisa, follow your guide through Cathedral Square, where you’ll spot the most famous tilted structure in the world: the UNESCO-listed Leaning Tower of Pisa. Learn about the tower’s unique history from your guide while snapping some photos. You’ll also see the Pisa Baptistry, Campo Santo and Duomo di Pisa, hearing the stories behind each architectural gem as you walk.
Afterward, opt to part ways with your guide to explore independently or continue your guided walk to Knights' Square.
Sharpen your literary history as you pass the house of Conte Ugolino, mentioned by Dante in the Divine Comedy. Check out the oldest church in Pisa, the Church of San Sisto. Then enter Knights' Square, the political epicenter of medieval Pisa and home to Renaissance architecture, marble statues and the esteemed Scuola Normale di Pisa, founded by Napoleon Bonaparte.
Continue past the former abode of 18th-century Italian poet Giacomo Leopardi. Your guided tour will conclude with a visit to the Palazzo Vescovile in Piazza Arcivescovado.
If you select a self-guided afternoon, reunite with your driver later at a prearranged time. You will be returned to your original departure point in central Florence.
Excellent trip with knowledgeable guide.
He guides we had were very knowledgeable and made the trip a pleasure to be on, excellent value for money.
This was a great tour with a local guide that took you into the cathederal. Totally unexpected.
Meeting spot was weird, in busy traffic on a corner? Bus ride was short, tour was plenty. Wish there had been a little more free time so I could have enjoyed my wine and the sunset.
the tour guides were terrific.
The initial boarding of the busses, which is a problem with the tour operators, is somewhat chaotic. As a minimum a small table, clearly labeled which tour it is, that checks off and hands out the headsets would enhance the experience.
neville h Australia
Highly recommend a great day out.
Everything was exactly as described! Pickup and drop off were on time, the guides were friendly and knowledgeable. I appreciated the extra time to explore Pisa to see other things I had on my to-do list. A bit pricier than what I would have liked to pay, but still a good trip :
Would definitely recommend to those who are looking for a pleasant afternoon out of Florence. The trip was organized very well and offered enough time to see the grounds and the immediate area surrounding the plaza. If you are looking to spend more than an hour wondering around the town of Pisa, this wouldn't be for you, but as a way to have someone else take care of the logistics to get you to Pisa to see the Tower and the surrounding buildings, you can't beat it.
It was nice experience crowded bus .and bus parking was far from the sight.
$52.44 Save $3.49