- Private tour and wine-tasting in the Chianti region
- Your own private English-speaking driver will show you one of Tuscany’s most famous
- Enjoy a wine-tasting with light snacks
- You have the option to add on a Tuscan dinner in a historic village
- Visit to the Ancient Cellar with an expert wine guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Choose to end your tour here returning to Florence, or complete your private tour with a traditional Tuscan Dinner in a historic village set in the hills (afternoon departure only). Weather permitting you'll dine under the stars, toasting the finest Chianti Wine.
This in-depth, private tour is hosted by an English-speaking driver and a private wine guide during the ancient cellar visit. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can prepare for your private tour.
Please note that tours are carried out in different areas of the Chianti region. The trip from Florence to Chianti is approximately 40 minutes each way.
2 First Courses: options
- Ribollita (typical vegetable soup)
- Pici all'aglione: (Pasta with dressing made with tomatoes and garlic)
- Taglieatelle al Ragu: (Egg oodles with Bolognese sause)
Second Course: options
- Stracotto al Chianti con Spinach (Stew beef cooked with Chianti wine and spinach)
- Roast pork with potatoes
- Sausage and beans
- Glass of Chianti
- Half litter of mineral water
Castle was beautiful, host was gracious and winr was delicious
Our private tour was amazing! Our guide, Alejandro was excellent. He spoke great English and provided us wonderful information and background throughout the tour. We booked the tour with only a couple days notice and it was on a Sunday yet VIATOR organized a personal tour of one of the wineries still (most are closed on Sundays). We got a tour from the actual wine maker where we started with a few white wines, did the tour, and then sat down (outdoors) for more wine, cheese, and meats. The dinner at La Tappas was fabulous. Would absolutely recommend this tour to anyone who wants to get outside of downtown Florence and truly experience some of the Tuscan region!