- Private tour and wine-tasting in the Chianti region
- Your own private English-speaking driver will show you one of Tuscany’s most famous
- Enjoy a wine-tasting with light snacks
- You have the option to add on a Tuscan dinner in a historic village
- Visit to the Ancient Cellar with an expert wine guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Choose to end your tour here returning to Florence, or complete your private tour with a traditional Tuscan Dinner in a historic village set in the hills (afternoon departure only). Weather permitting you'll dine under the stars, toasting the finest Chianti Wine.
This in-depth, private tour is hosted by an English-speaking driver and a private wine guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can prepare for your private tour.
Please note that tours are carried out in different areas of the Chianti region. The trip from Florence to Chianti is approximately 40 minutes each way.
2 First Courses: options
- Ribollita (typical vegetable soup)
- Pici all'aglione: (Pasta with dressing made with tomatoes and garlic)
- Taglieatelle al Ragu: (Egg oodles with Bolognese sause)
Second Course: options
- Stracotto al Chianti con Spinach (Stew beef cooked with Chianti wine and spinach)
- Roast pork with potatoes
- Sausage and beans
- Glass of Chianti
- Half litter of mineral water
This was a last min booking. We were in Florence and thought it would be great to get out into the countryside for the day, and my husband did not want to rent a car! So, the night before we're looking online for a tour, of course everything was booked up, and then we came across this tour. It was a little more than we wanted to spend, but we thought why not, and boy am I glad we did. We were met at our hotel, right on time, in a beautiful clean, comfortable car by our driver, Guido Laschi. I cannot say enough great things about him, his English was impeccable, he was knowledgeable about the area, he showed us things that we would have never found on our own, it was like touring around with an old friend, he even made dinner reservations for us at a restaurant we had been dying to eat at, but unable to get reservations for. He definitely made our trip, and the money we spent worthwhile.
Our driver was English speaking (from the UK). He picked us up at our hotel in a beautiful Jag. We tasted wonderful Chianti region wines at a very small winery. They also served us cheese and bread and showed us where the wine and olive oil is made. We then drove to a small town for coffee and to window shop. It was very romantic.