- Private walking tour of Florence
- Your own private guide will show your Florence’s top sights
- Start at Piazza Santa Maria Novella, walk through Piazzale degli Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, and more
- Walk through the heart of the medieval city and the cathedral complex
- English-speaking guide can create the best tour for your interests
What You Can Expect
Further on you'll arrive at Palazzo Davanzati and the 14th century Palagio di Parte Guelfa by Brunelleschi. Your English-speaking guide will lead you to Ponte Vecchio, the 'Jewelers Bridge' and a symbolic Florentine icon. Pass through the Piazzale degli Uffizi to enter Piazza della Signoria, a splendid open-air sculpture museum, overlooked by the famous and imposing Palazzo Vecchio.
Your private guided tour continues through the heart of the Medieval city to Dante Alighieri's house and church, and then finally to Cathedral Complex.
Drop-off is included in the duration of the tour but if you prefer, you can finish in the town center after the walking tour.
This in-depth, private tour is hosted by an English-speaking guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can prepare for your private tour.
Alex was our tour guide; she was fantastic. I thoroughly recommend this tour.
This was phenomenal. We had an amazing guide. She had wonderful English and took great time to explain as well as answer our questions. We had a 12 and 13 year old who also really enjoyed the tour. The walking pace was perfect and the time flew by!