- Private tour from Florence of Lucca and Pisa
- Your own private guide will show you around these two famous Italian
- Walk along Lucca’s 16th-century walls
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- English-speaking guide can create the best tour based on your interests
What You Can Expect
Afterwards, depart in your private vehicle for the architectural masterpieces of Pisa. Lunch is at your leisure (not inclusive) before a 2 hour guided walking tour leads you through Piazza dei Miracoli, the Leaning Tower (exterior), the Baptistery (exterior) and other important monuments.
You'll then venture to the Cathedral with time to view its Romanesque art constructed between the 11th and 12th centuries. Choose to join your guide on a pleasant walk to Piazza dei Cavalieri, where you can admire the historic Scuola Normale, one of the most famous universities in the world.This in-depth, private tour is hosted by an English-speaking guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can prepare for your private tour.
Wonderful trip, but very,very pricey for 2 people. It really left all the worries to someone else.