- Private full-day tour of Rome from Florence with a private driver
- See top Rome attractions such as the Trevi Fountain and Pantheon
- Enjoy free time for lunch (own expense) and an afternoon panoramic sightseeing tour
- Admire the Colosseum, Roman Forum and St Peter's Square
- Travel by luxury vehicle and enjoy a flexible itinerary
- Receive personalized attention from your driver and local Rome guide on a private tour
What You Can Expect
After arriving in Rome, join up with your private guide and embark on a 2-hour walking tour. Begin at the Spanish Steps, an 18th-century stairway traveling up to the Piazza Trinità dei Monti, and a popular place for young crowds to collect. Stroll through the streets lined with local shops and vendors toward the Trevi Fountain. Throw in a coin and make a wish before heading to the impressive ancient structure of the Pantheon. Dating back to the 2nd century, admire the temple’s immense dome as your guide discusses the rich history of the building.
Continue to the stunning architecture of the Piazza Navona. Take some time to admire the masterpiece of spectacle and political allegory at Bernini’s Fountain of the Four Rivers.
Bid your guide farewell here, and then enjoy free time to purchase lunch and relax. Afterward, reunite with your private driver for a city tour by coach.
Sit back and watch Rome’s top attractions appear from the windows. Pass the Roman Forum and the Colosseum, where the gladiators once battled. Cross the Tiber River and arrive at the jewel of Vatican City, St Peter’s Square, crowned by the stunning Basilica.
Before returning to Florence, make a final stop at Gianicolo Park for picturesque views of the capital.