- Private day tour from Florence to Rome
- Guided walk through the old city center sights including the Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps
- Lunch in a restaurant near St. Peter's Basilica (additional cost)
- Guided visit of St. Peter's Basilica and church of Santa Maria Maggiore
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your tour escort and expert English-speaking local guide on this special private tour of Rome
- Private transport (Mercedes for up to three people, minibus for six people) with English-speaking driver
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
- Pickup and drop off from selected Florence hotels
After lunch (additional cost), your private tour will continue with the additional services of an expert local guide. You will visit St. Peter’s Basilica (inside visit), Castle St. Angelo, the Coliseum, and the church of Santa Maria Maggiore (inside visit). From the bus you will see the Roman Forum and the Capitol, before returning to Florence. A dinner stop is scheduled on the return trip (not included).
This in-depth private tour is hosted by an English-speaking guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.