- 5-hour private Fiat 500 tour from Florence with a candlelit dinner at a luxury villa
- Celebrate a special occasion – like an anniversary, starry-eyed proposal or simply being in Italy on this enchanting evening experience
- Drive a vintage Fiat 500 through the scenic Tuscan countryside and watch the sun set over Florence
- Arrive at a 15th-century Tuscan villa and sit down for dinner
- Relax over a delicious 4-course Tuscan meal, served by your private butler
On your 5-hour evening tour, you’ll have the chance to relive the famous scene from Roman Holiday by driving your own 1960s model! After meeting your private guide at a garage in Florence, listen to a comprehensive safety briefing and learn how to use the two-way radio to stay in contact while driving. Vintage Fiat 500s operate with manual gears, so there will be a quick practice session before setting off to make sure you’re competent using them.
Leave Florence behind and head to the hills following your guide. As you drive along secluded roads with little traffic, framed by vineyards and olive groves, see the sun set over Florence.
After an hour of leisurely driving, arrive at a gorgeous 15th-century Renaissance villa, buried deep in the Tuscan countryside. Your guide will lead the way through the villa’s stunning garden to a candlelit table, where your 4-course meal will be served. Sit back and relax as a private butler serves you antipasto, fresh pasta, Florentine steak and salad, followed by dessert and coffee. In true Tuscan style, dinner is simple, yet made with the finest fresh, quality ingredients and accompanied by wine from the villa. Vegetarian diets can be catered for – just note this on booking.
After spending as much time as you like at the villa exploring the gardens, dining and enjoying the wine, your butler will call a taxi to take you back to Florence.