- Full-day private tour from Florence to Siena and San Gimignano
- Explore the Chianti countryside with your own private guide
- Discover the towers and frescoes of San Gimignano
- Have free time for lunch in Siena
- English-speaking guide can create the best tour based on your interests
Next stop is Siena, where on arrival you have free time for lunch (not included). Afterwards enjoy a guided tour of this magnificent medieval city. Admire the interior of the Cathedral, with the Piccolomini Library, the Opera Metropolitana Museum. Your private tour will then proceed to Piazza del Campo, one of the most beautiful squares in Europe, and the Town Hall (outside).
On your return journey to Florence, you’ll drive past the old medieval village of Monteriggioni, enclosed by its famous walls, still intact today.
This in-depth, private tour is hosted by an English-speaking guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can prepare for your private tour.
Reviewed by Lynn O, USA, August 2008
Reviewed by Anthony C, USA, August 2008