- Renaissance banquet and entertainment evening in Florence
- Spend the evening in the banqueting hall of a beautiful Florentine palazzo
- Enjoy music by harps, flutes and a soprano singer while watching 15th-century dances
- Feast on a 4-course banquet, enjoying delights such as cured beef and ravioli
- Sip Chianti wine and coffee, and take home a certificate of your experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Take in the surrounds, enjoy the entertainment and watch the waiting staff, jesters and dancers — all dressed in beautiful Renaissance costumes — work their way around the room. If you are lucky, you may be selected to dress up in costume and even learn some of the elegant 15th-century dances!
As the show around you continues, savor your 4-course meal and sip on a glass of Chianti wine. Finish the meal with coffee and receive a personalized parchment certificate, bearing the emblem of the palace, before leaving.
- Cured beef with arugula (rocket leaves), cherry tomatoes, pine nuts and mozzarella
- Risotto with asparagus, ricotta and spinach ravioli with tomato and basil sauce
- Beef with roast potatoes
- Breaded sirloin of cinta senese with roast potatoes
- Fillet of sea bream with scalloped potatoes and a mussel sauce
- Tiramisu and Bavarian cream
What a fabulous way to start our visit to Florence. The Palace is magnificent and the entertainment was quite charming. The food and wine were of a very high quality and most enjoyable.A wonderful evening!
This was a terrific night and the entertainment was so much fun, I even got dressed in the medieval clothes and danced with the male dancer to one of the dances. The food was wonderful and there was so much of it and there was plenty of wine. Everyone got into the spirit of the night and we all bonded and had a great night. The room was just stunning with all the gold, mirrors and candelabras. This night will not be forgotten.