- Renaissance banquet and entertainment evening in Florence
- Spend the evening in the banqueting hall of a beautiful Florentine palazzo
- Enjoy music by harps, flutes and a soprano singer while watching 15th-century dances
- Feast on a 4-course banquet, enjoying delights such as cured beef and ravioli
- Sip Chianti wine and coffee, and take home a certificate of your experience
What You Can Expect
Take in the surrounds, enjoy the entertainment and watch the waiting staff, jesters and dancers — all dressed in beautiful Renaissance costumes — work their way around the room. If you are lucky, you may be selected to dress up in costume and even learn some of the elegant 15th-century dances!
As the show around you continues, savor your 4-course meal and sip on a glass of Chianti wine. Finish the meal with coffee and receive a personalized parchment certificate, bearing the emblem of the palace, before leaving.
- Cured beef with arugula (rocket leaves), cherry tomatoes, pine nuts and mozzarella
- Risotto with asparagus, ricotta and spinach ravioli with tomato and basil sauce
- Beef with roast potatoes
- Breaded sirloin of cinta senese with roast potatoes
- Fillet of sea bream with scalloped potatoes and a mussel sauce
- Tiramisu and Bavarian cream
Absolute must see and experience. Better then I expected. Great night excellent food.
Fabulous evening out. Not easy to be sure of the venue but look out for the large arched portico doors - it's on the Florence Lions Club. Amazing decor and much much MUCH more enjoyable than the Viator description. No hidden costs and lots of wine + multi choice main courses. top entertainment. V gd