- Renaissance banquet and entertainment evening in Florence
- Spend the evening in the banqueting hall of a beautiful Florentine palazzo
- Enjoy music by harps, flutes and a soprano singer while watching 15th-century dances
- Feast on a 4-course banquet, enjoying delights such as cured beef and ravioli
- Sip Chianti wine and coffee, and take home a certificate of your experience
What You Can Expect
Take in the surrounds, enjoy the entertainment and watch the waiting staff, jesters and dancers — all dressed in beautiful Renaissance costumes — work their way around the room. If you are lucky, you may be selected to dress up in costume and even learn some of the elegant 15th-century dances!
As the show around you continues, savor your 4-course meal and sip on a glass of Chianti wine. Finish the meal with coffee and receive a personalized parchment certificate, bearing the emblem of the palace, before leaving.
- Cured beef with arugula (rocket leaves), cherry tomatoes, pine nuts and mozzarella
- Risotto with asparagus, ricotta and spinach ravioli with tomato and basil sauce
- Beef with roast potatoes
- Breaded sirloin of cinta senese with roast potatoes
- Fillet of sea bream with scalloped potatoes and a mussel sauce
- Tiramisu and Bavarian cream
Fabulous evening out. Not easy to be sure of the venue but look out for the large arched portico doors - it's on the Florence Lions Club. Amazing decor and much much MUCH more enjoyable than the Viator description. No hidden costs and lots of wine + multi choice main courses. top entertainment. V gd
There was no one to greet us once in the building and there was lack of direction on where to go until someone arrived. There was no clear introduction and seating was confusing. It seemed somewhat unorganised and that the staff where in their own world. The food/drink and entertainment were sufficient.