Book online and save 24% on the local adult retail price.
Numbers are limited to 25 people on this group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your knowledgeable guide.
- 2.5-hour walking tour of Florence
- Disover the UNESCO World Heritage listed city of Florence with your expert guide
- Enjoy a surprise food tasting during your Florence walking tour
- See top Florence attractions including the Pontevecchio Bridge, Piazza della Signoria and the Florence Duomo
- Smaller number of tour members ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour explores the historic and architectural evolution factors from the Roman foundation through medieval centuries and its Renaissance glorious period up to modern time Florence. Stop for a surprise “tasting”, and learn about the culinary and wine aspects of Tuscany's unique cuisine.
Your guide will take you to some of the most important spots where the greatest minds and artists have stood and been inspired.
During this walk, you will see Piazza della Signoria with the town hall Palazzo Vecchio, the Duomo, the Baptistery with its ‘Gates of Paradise’, Giotto’s independent bell tower, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Santa Trinita and Orsanmichele Church, Pontevecchio Bridge and the secret Vasari Corridor, as well as famous shopping streets and the Oltrarno – the fourth and last district, the manual crafts neighborhood.
Interesting, informative, a wonderful start to Florence. Anico our guide was very patient. We were able to plan our visit better with this initial introduction.
This tour guide was passionate as well as highly knowledgeable in her subject. She gave us a better understanding of the development of Renaissance Art. Many thanks.