- 2.5-hour walking tour of Renaissance Florence, with an expert guide
- Gaze at the Renaissance treasures of Florence’s UNESCO-listed center
- See top Florence attractions including the Piazza della Signoria and Duomo
- Admire the exquisite Baptistry, Ponte Vecchio bridge and more
- Delve into the charming market and craft district of Oltrarno
- Stop to sample a regional culinary speciality at a local eatery
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people for a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
A great orientation tour of the city. Our guide Irena was knowledgeable and passionate the city and shared many great tips with us (shopping, restaurants, etc) throughout the day. Perfect tour to take at the start of your trip to Florence!
This tour was definitely worth doing. It gave us some inside information that by just walking around on your own you wouldn't get. Guilia was a great tour guide and we really appreciated her knowledge!