Numbers are limited to 25 people on this group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your knowledgeable guide.
- 2.5-hour walking tour of Florence
- Disover the UNESCO World Heritage listed city of Florence with your expert guide
- Enjoy a surprise food tasting during your Florence walking tour
- See top Florence attractions including the Pontevecchio Bridge, Piazza della Signoria and the Florence Duomo
- Smaller number of tour members ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour explores the historic and architectural evolution factors from the Roman foundation through medieval centuries and its Renaissance glorious period up to modern time Florence. Stop for a surprise “tasting”, and learn about the culinary and wine aspects of Tuscany's unique cuisine.
Your guide will take you to some of the most important spots where the greatest minds and artists have stood and been inspired.
During this walk, you will see Piazza della Signoria with the town hall Palazzo Vecchio, the Duomo, the Baptistery with its ‘Gates of Paradise’, Giotto’s independent bell tower, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Santa Trinita and Orsanmichele Church, Pontevecchio Bridge and the secret Vasari Corridor, as well as famous shopping streets and the Oltrarno – the fourth and last district, the manual crafts neighborhood.
Very good way to start a visit to Florence. Angela gave us a lot of information and made it an interesting morning. Highly recommended for first time visitors to this beautiful city!
Our guide Ilaria Bonfante was excellent. She made the history, architecture and art of this beautiful city come alive. Highly recommended!