- 2.5-hour walking tour of Renaissance Florence, with an expert guide
- Gaze at the Renaissance treasures of Florence’s UNESCO-listed center
- See top Florence attractions including the Piazza della Signoria and Duomo
- Admire the exquisite Baptistry, Ponte Vecchio bridge and more
- Delve into the charming market and craft district of Oltrarno
- Stop to sample a regional culinary speciality at a local eatery
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people for a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
this was a really good tour by someone who lives and breathes Florentine history. We did this tour on day one, and it gave us the perfect introduction to the city, and helped us to orientate ourselves ready for the rest of the stay. Highly recommended for anyone just arrived in Florence.
A great orientation tour of the city. Our guide Irena was knowledgeable and passionate the city and shared many great tips with us (shopping, restaurants, etc) throughout the day. Perfect tour to take at the start of your trip to Florence!