- 5-hour Fiat 500 self-drive tour from Florence
- Follow your expert guide along secluded roads into the Tuscan countryside
- Spend time at leisure on the grounds of a beautiful villa
- Escape the midday heat by taking a dip in the villa’s outdoor pool
- Relax with a pool-side picnic lunch and enjoy fresh breads, cheeses and cured meats
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Smiles all the way!Photo by: Stephanie C
- The Villa for the afternoon!Photo by: Stephanie C
- This guy..Photo by: Stephanie C
- The cars...Photo by: Stephanie C
- Pool side LunchPhoto by: Stephanie C
- Wine tasting in the Villa ...Photo by: Kathleen G
- Giacamo, the Fiat 500 we ...Photo by: Kathleen G
- The Italian Flag!Photo by: Craig J
- Making a Stop in an Olive ...Photo by: Craig J
- 4853243315_3660ee5a4d_o.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- 4792282055_5ff366cc28_o.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- 4792270031_b7daf31961_o.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
OMG, so much fun. Be sure you feel comfortable driving a stick. The lunch was a lot of fun too.
It was fun and beautiful.
great experience, lots of fun, wonderful guide....
would highly recommend this experience !!
This was a fun tour! Villa was beautiful and lunch was delicious!
what a fun few hours we had driving those gorgeous little cars through beautiful scenery. Tour guide so friendly and helpful and keen to help us take good photo shots. lunch amazing and at a beautiful setting with a lovely swimming pool. great to escape the city as well. Fun and well worth doing : :
This was a great although there was a wedding booked in at the villa, so rather than sitting by and enjoying the pool we were put into the wine cellar which was actually quite nice and cool in comparison to outside however, not what we were expecting. And although Viator will let you book the wine making session, it is not available until August at the earliest so we were disappointed we weren't able to do this. However this wasn't the fault of the company that ran the tour, rather that of Viator
The service the company ran I could not recommend enough! The starting location is very easy to find, taking about 30 mins on the bus from central Florence and very simple to find and navigate. We were given a quick run down on the cars and the dreaded double clutch it's simple once there's been a demonstration given and a quick test drive in the private grounds and then we were off! At a good pace and following as a convoy it was a truly unique experience! Although our little Topsy broke down half way through these are classic vintage cars don't forget we were able to swap and drive a different car so we didn't lose out on the experience. Then the food afterwards was great too with the opportunity to buy some of the wine made there at the villa, all in all a very unique experience.
This trip was fantastic. Very well organised, the cars were in fantastic condition and the views driving around Tuscany were exceptional. The lunch was very nice, lots of local fresh produce and plenty of wine to wash it down! We had a good chat and laugh with the other people on the tour.
The double clutch took a bit of getting used too but after that it felt really special to be driving around Tuscany in a piece of history. Especially with the excellent music playing to accompany us!
Amazing tour... The guide was great, the food... views.. wine and grounds were fantastic. Highlight of our trip... as we had many. You will never forget this one. The cars are too much fun!
This trip was one of the highlights of our holiday and would without reservation recommend it to anyone visiting Florence.!!
This tour was a highlight of our trip to Italy! The Fiat 500 cars were fun to drive- knowledge of manual transmission is a must. Driving through the Chianti countryside was scenic and the picnic at the villa afterwards was fantastic! Highly recommend this tour.