- Small-group day trip to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence
- Maximum of 8 people per group ensures highly personalized service and experience
- Walking tour of Siena's highlights, including the Piazza del Campo
- Experience a typical Tuscan hill town in San Gimignano
- Explore the medieval fortress of Monterriggioni
- Transport from and return to Florence in air-conditioned minivan
What You Can Expect
At the beautiful walled medieval fortress of Monterriggioni, you'll have time to explore the narrow alleyways and fortifications of this precious Tuscan hill town before returning to Florence.
Lorenzo was an excellent guide. Organized, polite, attentive. Tour itself was excellent, contrasting the larger towns and the small fortress that is Monteriggioni. Nice to have the time to enjoy it, and go in a van to places tour buses would find difficult to navigate.
This tour was amazing! We had a wonderful guide who was very knowledgeable about the area and history. It was a great day!