- Small-group day trip to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence
- Maximum of 8 people per group ensures highly personalized service and experience
- Walking tour of Siena's highlights, including the Piazza del Campo
- Experience a typical Tuscan hill town in San Gimignano
- Explore the medieval fortress of Monterriggioni
- Transport from and return to Florence in air-conditioned minivan
What You Can Expect
At the beautiful walled medieval fortress of Monterriggioni, you'll have time to explore the narrow alleyways and fortifications of this precious Tuscan hill town before returning to Florence.
We enjoyed this tour. The guide really knew the history of the area.
Having done this tour last year in a large bus it was a pleasure to do it with 6 people in total in a lovely Mercedes Van. Our guide Anthony was just like travelling with a family friend. He was so helpful and gave us lots of facts. This was a very relaxing day with enough time in each town to really look around. I think this is the best way to see Tuscany.