- Small-group day trip to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence
- Maximum of 8 people per group ensures highly personalized service and experience
- Walking tour of Siena's highlights, including the Piazza del Campo
- Experience a typical Tuscan hill town in San Gimignano
- Explore the medieval fortress of Monterriggioni
- Transport from and return to Florence in air-conditioned minivan
What You Can Expect
At the beautiful walled medieval fortress of Monterriggioni, you'll have time to explore the narrow alleyways and fortifications of this precious Tuscan hill town before returning to Florence.
This tour was amazing! We had a wonderful guide who was very knowledgeable about the area and history. It was a great day!
The tour ended up being a private tour given lack of demand on the date requested. That change was a bit bumpy with the local service provider but in the end it all worked out. It gave us a lot of flexibility and these towns are amazing to experience. Our driver/guide was fantastic.