- Small-group day trip to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence
- Maximum of 8 people per group ensures highly personalized service and experience
- Walking tour of Siena's highlights, including the Piazza del Campo
- Experience a typical Tuscan hill town in San Gimignano
- Explore the medieval fortress of Monterriggioni
- Transport from and return to Florence in air-conditioned minivan
What You Can Expect
At the beautiful walled medieval fortress of Monterriggioni, you'll have time to explore the narrow alleyways and fortifications of this precious Tuscan hill town before returning to Florence.
The trip to Siena and San Gimignano was fantastic. Our driver, Maurio, met us on time at the designated place which was easy to find. It was difficult for me to get through on the phone to confirm the reservation 24 hours ahead of time as requested so I was anxious about the meeting plan. The van was a luxury Mercedes Benz with all the anemities. Maurio was a fantastic driver who told us a lot about the places we passed. His love for the beauty of his country was contagious. He told us interesting facts about Siena and San Gimignano and Greve and wine making. He immediately gave us a choice as to which roads to drive which got the group to discuss and decide. I only wish that the trip could have been a little longer. We met at 8:45 and were back by 5:00 and it was not enough time to explore the towns, but a wonderful taste for a longer visit next time.
Our guide Jonathan was a perfect host, driver and guide for the day. He knows the area, listens to the needs of the guests, and was fun to share the day with in a nice Mercedes Van