- Small-group day trip to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence
- Maximum of 8 people per group ensures highly personalized service and experience
- Walking tour of Siena's highlights, including the Piazza del Campo
- Experience a typical Tuscan hill town in San Gimignano
- Explore the medieval fortress of Monterriggioni
- Transport from and return to Florence in air-conditioned minivan
What You Can Expect
At the beautiful walled medieval fortress of Monterriggioni, you'll have time to explore the narrow alleyways and fortifications of this precious Tuscan hill town before returning to Florence.
This was the best tour of our 8-day trip to Italy. There were five of us in an extremely comfortable Mercedes minivan. Our guide/driver Yaris was informative, enthusiastic, and solicitous of our collective wishes of what we wanted to do with our day together. We visited San Gimignano in the morning, had lunch at a wonderful agriturismo restaurant overlooking the town and the rolling countryside, After a short stop in Monteriggioni, it was off to Siena for the balance of the afternoon. If Florence is your base in Tuscany, and you don't have your own car, I highly recommend this tour.
Lorenzo was an excellent guide. Organized, polite, attentive. Tour itself was excellent, contrasting the larger towns and the small fortress that is Monteriggioni. Nice to have the time to enjoy it, and go in a van to places tour buses would find difficult to navigate.