- Skip-the-line Accademia Gallery (Galleria dell’Accademia) ticket in Florence
- Head past the long entrance lines with a priority-entrance ticket to the Accademia Gallery
- Explore at leisure and see the original statue of David, a magnificent Michelangelo sculpture
- Discover two famously unfinished Michelangelo statues: San Matteo and Prigioni
- See paintings by Botticelli and visit the on-site Museum of Musical Instruments
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you are an art lover, you will appreciate this ticket that whisks you past the entrance lines, allowing more time to admire Michelangelo's work.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Accademia - The DavidPhoto by: cwgiggles1101
- Statue of DavidPhoto by: lyndoug1
- with DavidPhoto by: ALICE C
Philippines, 10 2014
- DavidPhoto by: Randal P
- Florence Summer 2012Photo by: Scott F
USA, 08 2012
- Outside Accademia GalleryPhoto by: Anonymous
- Preview of DavidPhoto by: Anonymous
- The one and onlyPhoto by: RALPH J P
USA, 08 2009
What You Can Expect
Skip the long lines outside the Accademia Gallery and step straight inside with your direct-access ticket. Wander the museum at your own pace, stopping to admire Michelangelo’s unfinished San Matteo sculpture, as well as his Prigioni, where four prisoners attempt to free themselves from the confines of the marble.
Then, head over to the Gallery’s main attraction: Michelangelo’s 17-foot (5.17-meter) sculpture of David. Admire the lifelike contours of the marble figure’s muscles and veins, completed when the artist was only in his twenties.
Afterward, check out the onsite Museum of Musical Instruments, where an impressive collection of stringed instruments are exhibited. Paintings by other Renaissance greats, such as Botticelli and Filippino Lippi, are also on display for you to peruse. Depart the Accademia whenever you wish.
This tour was amazing!
Guide easy to find! Totally worth the extra money!
Skip the line is the way to go! Walk up give them your name walk in and get the tour moving. The David statue itself was definitely the highlight of the tour. Recommend seeing it if you and #39;re going to be in Florence.
Fun tour, beautiful art.
Super easy to find the guide before hand and waited about 5 minutes to get in after we got our tickets from her. The Gallery is really interesting and the statue of David is beyond impressive.
The crowds were amazing and our skip the line really made a difference. we had to stand in line anyway but it helped to save a lot of time.
What can I say...you cannot go to Florence and not visit the Accademia to view Michelangelo's David...as well as the other pieces of work in the Gallery.
Awesome museum, skip the line was great because it was hot in July!
This is an impressive collection of art, especially the David! Wow!
A must see in Florence! We got right in with the advance purchase.