- Skip-the-line Accademia Gallery (Galleria dell’Accademia) ticket in Florence
- Head past the long entrance lines with a priority-entrance ticket to the Accademia Gallery
- Explore at leisure and see the original statue of David, a magnificent Michelangelo sculpture
- Discover two famously unfinished Michelangelo statues: San Matteo and Prigioni
- See paintings by Botticelli and visit the on-site Museum of Musical Instruments
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you are an art lover, you will appreciate this ticket that whisks you past the entrance lines, allowing more time to admire Michelangelo's work.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Accademia - The DavidPhoto by: cwgiggles1101
- Statue of DavidPhoto by: lyndoug1
- with DavidPhoto by: ALICE C
Philippines, 10 2014
- DavidPhoto by: Randal P
- Florence Summer 2012Photo by: Scott F
USA, 08 2012
- Outside Accademia GalleryPhoto by: Anonymous
- Preview of DavidPhoto by: Anonymous
- The one and onlyPhoto by: RALPH J P
USA, 08 2009
What You Can Expect
Skip the long lines outside the Accademia Gallery and step straight inside with your direct-access ticket. Wander the museum at your own pace, stopping to admire Michelangelo’s unfinished San Matteo sculpture, as well as his Prigioni, where four prisoners attempt to free themselves from the confines of the marble.
Then, head over to the Gallery’s main attraction: Michelangelo’s 17-foot (5.17-meter) sculpture of David. Admire the lifelike contours of the marble figure’s muscles and veins, completed when the artist was only in his twenties.
Afterward, check out the onsite Museum of Musical Instruments, where an impressive collection of stringed instruments are exhibited. Paintings by other Renaissance greats, such as Botticelli and Filippino Lippi, are also on display for you to peruse. Depart the Accademia whenever you wish.
Definitely do skip the line if you want to see the statue of David, queues are horrendous. This was so easy met our guide outside museum they were easy to find, gave us voucher and told us where to stand 15 minutes later we were inside! Can't do much better than that.
It was worth the money, otherwise we would have to leave Florence without seeing David. We had fun with my 10 years old grandson skipping the lines at museums and taking organized day trips around Toscany.
With the length of the lines for the Accademia this is the perfect way to get in at a time that works best for you.
Kim United States of ...
A great way to skip the long ticket lines. We met with a representative right outside of the museum and saved a lot of time.
David is amazing
Skip the Line was amazing. Bypassed a long line to enter and were in looking at everything within 5 minutes. Accademia Gallery is beautiful.
So worth it, because the line was so long and we had 2 young children with us. Plus, it was raining that day, so it was nice to just go right in and enjoy the gallery.
By 9:30am the line ups were already really long so depending on much time you have to spend in Florence I would recommend Skip the Line tickets - we got right in at the specified time we purchased. There's so much better things to do in Florence then wait in lines - definitely worth the extra money!
A life changing moment with the world's most exquisite art.
Amazing experience in Florence. So many wonderful works of art.