- 1.5-hour skip-the-line tour of Florence’s Uffizi Gallery, with an art-expert guide
- View the highlights of the iconic gallery and learn about its history
- Hear tales of Renaissance artists such as Giotto and Leonardo da Vinci
- See Michelangelo’s Doni Tondo, Botticelli’s Birth of Venus and Caravaggio’s Bacchus
- Learn about Florence's medieval Medici family, whose rulers nurtured the great artists of the day
- Choose an afternoon tour (all year round), morning tour (May to October only) or evening tour (July to September only)
- Select an evening tour and opt to include an Italian aperitivo or 4-course dinner after your gallery visit (available Tuesdays only July to September)
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Be fascinated with this walking tour in one of the oldest and most famous art museums of the western world!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View from Uffizi GalleryPhoto by: Caroline B
Australia, 10 2008
- Galeria UffiziPhoto by: Renata B M R
- Galeria UfffiziPhoto by: Renata B M R
- Piazza della SignoriaPhoto by: Sara B
- View from the Uffizi GalleryPhoto by: Anna P
- No photos inside the Uffizi!Photo by: Shauna F
- Uffizi GalleryPhoto by: Marlo I
- Uffizi TourPhoto by: Anonymous
- View from Uffizi Gallery, ...Photo by: Caroline B
Australia, 10 2008
- Statue of David in front of ...Photo by: Nabarun N
India, 06 2008
- Uffizi Gallery StatuesPhoto by: Nabarun N
India, 06 2008
- Uffizi GalleryPhoto by: Nabarun N
India, 06 2008
What You Can Expect
Your tour will begin in front of the Uffizi Gallery in central Florence, where you’ll meet your guide. Head straight inside, bypassing the crowds and long lines with your priority access ticket. Your guide will take you to each of the museum’s highlights, stopping to admire Botticelli’s Birth of Venus, Michelangelo’s Doni Tondo, da Vinci’s Annunciation and more. Afterward, head to upper level to see masterpieces from Caravaggio.
With your choice of a morning, afternoon or evening departure, your tour will conclude after 1.5 hours. Continuing exploring the museum at your own pace if you wish, or check out the rooftop café to kick back with a refreshment (own expense).
Evening Tour with Aperitivo or Dinner Upgrade (Tuesdays only, July to September):
After feeling enriched by world-class art at the Uffizi Gallery, upgrade your ticket to top off your trip with an aperitivo or dinner. Following your tour, your guide will lead the way to a restaurant in the bustling square of Piazza della Signoria. Enjoy a traditional Florentine aperitivo, sipping on prosecco and sampling traditional Italian snacks.
For the full treatment, upgrade to experience a delicious 4-course dinner. Soak up the buzzing atmosphere of the illuminated square as you feast on Tuscan specialties like pasta and roasted pork (see the Itinerary for a sample menu), served with mineral water. (Other drinks at own expense).
- Glass of prosecco or soda served with snacks such as cheese, fruit, crackers and scones
- Bruschetta al pomodoro e basilica (grilled bread topped with tomatoes, basil and garlic)
- Rigatoni alla Fiorentina (rigatoni pasta Florentine style) and tortelloni alla crema di asparagi (tortelloni pasta with cream of asparagus sauce)
- Steccata di suino (roast pork with roast potatoes and mixed salad)
- Dessert of the day
- Meal served with mineral water
- Other drinks at own expense
We had a fantastic well informed guide. it was a small group so we were able to cover a few more paintings. i really appreciate the painting on the 2nd floor that she suggest we see on our own after the tour.
Guide was knowledgable and personable. Good information.
Wonderful guide Elisa was exciting and knowledgeable
Marco was terrific, and constantly making sure everyone could hear him well. Highly recommend this tour.
Excellent tour- just what we needed in the limited time w ehad there. Our guide, Marcello, was a fountain of knowledge and ensured we got the best view of all the painitngs, explaining the pictures as well as the history of Florence.
We truly enjoyed this tour. Everything was very well organized. Our guide was very knowledgeable and informative. Would definitely recommend this tour.
Excelent tour guide.
We went early Sep 2015. Our payment was for a late day small group private tour,then a dinner afterwards in the square. A huge U shaped building allows much to see, simply stunning artwork. Another great guide.
very glad we skipped the line as we were able to get in to the museum quickly. the Uffizi museum is as good as it gets. no false hype here. great tour and cannot do Florence without visiting the Uffizi.
What a treat to skip the line at such a crowded museum. We had a fantastic tour guide who was full of knowledge and had a great sense of humor. It was a particularly hot day, so it was nice to keep the tour moving from room to room, since only some of the rooms were air conditioned, but we definitely got a great sense of the many beautiful works of art on display.