- 1.5-hour small-group skip-the-line Florence Uffizi Gallery tour
- Avoid the long entrance lines at the Uffizi and tour its highlights with an art-expert guide
- Visit the key Renaissance rooms, hung with treasures by Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and Botticelli
- Witness great works such as Botticelli’s Birth of Venus, Leonardo da Vinci’s Annunciation and more
- Experience the magnificence of the museum and the masterpieces it contains
- Visit the scenic rooftop terrace to take in wonderful city views
- Enjoy the personalized atmosphere of a small-group tour limited to a maximum of 20 people
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Friendly and very knowledgeable guide. I learned so much about the time period, artist and piece. A must do!
Our guise was very knowledgable in the arts, very informative tour. Would happily recommend to others who want to see only the best of the best
The tour was wonderful. We didn't have to wait long to get in. The guide was very informative and the gallery itself was a masterpiece!
Excellent tour.It was great to skip the line. The tour guide was excellent.
Interesting and informative, our tour guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable, would recommend.
Alessia was an excellent tour guide who provided very interesting information, communicated very clearly, and encouraged engagement in the tour. She was responsive to questions and elaborated on areas of interest to participants. The Uffizi was amazing and she helped to provide context and draw out the most interesting parts of each period, artist, and painting we saw.
This tour was outstanding. Not only was it a terrific two hours of art, but the tour guide wove a story through the Uffizi gallery, stopping to enjoy the most important and emblematic paintings throughout Italian art history. His passion for the topic was apparent. His communication style and clarity were outstanding markedly different than other tours we took in Venice, for example. He was able to easily and seamlessly accommodate my mother in law's need for a wheelchair on the whole tour. It was worth the money for this tour just to skip the line, but I left after two hours with a thread of knowledge about Italian art that I never expected, and I'm so grateful to have seen some of the iconic masterpieces in the Uffizi with so expert a guide.
Great, knowledgable guide. Her understanding of the art added so much value. The artwork in the museum itself is amazing. Worth every cent.
parfait pour l'essentiel.
We HIGHLY recommend this tour, and especially our wonderful guide, Irena. She was incredibly knowledgeable, charming and funny. She was equally talented at providing an enjoyable experience for those who do not know art, while adding knowledge and answering the questions of those who do.