Book and travel by November 30, 2014, and save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Skip-the-line entry for a two-hour walking tour through the Uffizi Gallery
- Personalized small group (maximum 20 people)
- Witness works by Giotto, da Vinci, Perugino, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian and Vasari
- Expert art history commentary from your guide, plus audio headsets so you're guaranteed to hear the guide clearly
- Admire Botticelli's 'Birth of Venus' and 'Primavera' masterpieces
- Climb atop Uffizi's rooftop terrace for panoramic views over Florence
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Admire Botticelli's Renaissance inspired works including The Birth of Venus' and Primavera' while you're guide provides expert commentary via your personal audio headset. Stroll opulent corridors gazing at art and architecture from the Medieval and Modern ages, then debate and compare the masterpieces of Leonardo da Vinci with those of Michelangelo.
There's plenty to absorb including fascinating stories about the lives of the artists, celebrated architects and the wealthy patrons who contributed to the Uffizi Gallery's extensive collection. Conclude your captivating walking tour on the gallery's rooftop terrace. From here, enjoy a bird's eye view of Piazza degli Uffizi, the most significant political center of Renaissance Florence.
Angelo was the best. The museum is incredible.
Our guide for this tour was Rosella, who had an art history degree. As with the best of our tours, this was about more than just seeing the art at the Uffizi gallery, but putting it within the context of the history of Florence, the Medici's and the great artists involved. Overall a wonderful experience.