- Skip-the-line entry for a two-hour walking tour through the Uffizi Gallery
- Personalized small group (maximum 20 people)
- Witness works by Giotto, da Vinci, Perugino, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian and Vasari
- Expert art history commentary from your guide, plus audio headsets so you're guaranteed to hear the guide clearly
- Admire Botticelli's 'Birth of Venus' and 'Primavera' masterpieces
- Climb atop Uffizi's rooftop terrace for panoramic views over Florence
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Admire Botticelli's Renaissance inspired works including The Birth of Venus' and Primavera' while you're guide provides expert commentary via your personal audio headset. Stroll opulent corridors gazing at art and architecture from the Medieval and Modern ages, then debate and compare the masterpieces of Leonardo da Vinci with those of Michelangelo.
There's plenty to absorb including fascinating stories about the lives of the artists, celebrated architects and the wealthy patrons who contributed to the Uffizi Gallery's extensive collection. Conclude your captivating walking tour on the gallery's rooftop terrace. From here, enjoy a bird's eye view of Piazza degli Uffizi, the most significant political center of Renaissance Florence.
Very good tour. Guide was knowledgeable and move the group along well. Great way to see the main attractions in the Museum and then spend time on your own.Very happy we did it, did not compare other companies prices, but was more than happy with what we received.
Fantastic tour with a really great guide, very knowledgeable and keen as mustard. Took us through the key highlights and was never dull or boring...well done. The exhibits are a must see for anyone travelling to Florence.