- Skip-the-line entry for a two-hour walking tour through the Uffizi Gallery
- Personalized small group (maximum 20 people)
- Witness works by Giotto, da Vinci, Perugino, Michelangelo and Raphael
- Expert art history commentary from your guide, plus audio headsets so you're guaranteed to hear the guide clearly
- Admire Botticelli's 'Birth of Venus' and 'Primavera' masterpieces
- Climb atop Uffizi's rooftop terrace for panoramic views over Florence
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Admire Botticelli's Renaissance inspired works including The Birth of Venus' and Primavera' while you're guide provides expert commentary via your personal audio headset. Stroll opulent corridors gazing at art and architecture from the Medieval and Modern ages, then debate and compare the masterpieces of Leonardo da Vinci with those of Michelangelo.
There's plenty to absorb including fascinating stories about the lives of the artists, celebrated architects and the wealthy patrons who contributed to the Uffizi Gallery's extensive collection. Conclude your captivating walking tour on the gallery's rooftop terrace. From here, enjoy a bird's eye view of Piazza degli Uffizi, the most significant political center of Renaissance Florence.
Had a great time. The guide Philippo was the best. We will certainly use viator again
Our tour director was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable about all the art. She had a passion for Art, and it certainly showed to our group. Also, my friend and I got confused on the meeting place for the beginning of the tour,but someone from Viator called us, and joined the group within minutes. Thank you for that.