- 1.5-hour small-group skip-the-line Florence Uffizi Gallery tour
- Avoid the long entrance lines at the Uffizi and tour its highlights with an art-expert guide
- Visit the key Renaissance rooms, hung with treasures by Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and Botticelli
- Witness great works such as Botticelli’s Birth of Venus, Leonardo da Vinci’s Annunciation and more
- Experience the magnificence of the museum and the masterpieces it contains
- Visit the scenic rooftop terrace to take in wonderful city views
- Enjoy the personalized atmosphere of a small-group tour limited to a maximum of 20 people
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Guide was great and gave us a great overview of the Uffizi.
angelo was magnificant
Excellent, very knowledgeable.
Excellent in every way. A knowledgable and amusing guide made it come alive.
Great tour with our guide Sarah. Very knowledgeable and proficient at managing a group of people in the midst of a very very busy museum.
Excellent guide who coped well with disruptions due to renovations. Unique insights into the highlights of the Uffizi. Very good use of time and lots of background information on the history of the gallery as well as Florence itself and plenty of time to explore on our own at the end.
Highly recomended tour ! Patrizia was a terrific guide. She was very nice, and you easily can tell how she loves her city, and the most importante thing: how she loves her job !!! Don't hesitate to book any tour with her.
Excellent tour. We had a very knowledgeable guide. We also had time to explore on our own. Definitely a bonus to be able to skip the line.
Tour guide was enthusiastic and very informative about all the paintings we saw. We enjoyed the tour at
Uffizi Gallery very much.
The Uffizi was the most beautiful gallery in the world which houses the most famous paintings of the Renaissance. It helped understand the significance of Florence during this era. Our guide Emily was very knowledgeable and helped navigate us through all the major and key art of the day despite the massive crowds that where there that day. Amazing!