- Small-group walking tour through Florence to sample gourmet Italian cuisine
- Sample delicious regional specialties including coffee, breads, cheeses, olive oil, Tuscan wines and gelato
- Discover the charm of the city and learn about Florence’s culinary scene from your expert guide
- Visit the San Lorenzo Central Market and a local winery
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- No food tour thru Florence is ...Photo by: sharon m
- Our private taste testing in ...Photo by: sharon m
- Our guide Coral picking out ...Photo by: sharon m
- Wine tasting at La Divina ...Photo by: sharon m
- Enjoying some Kopi Luwak ...Photo by: sharon m
- Time for lunch?Photo by: Sheryl E
- Our tour guide, BenedettaPhoto by: Nancy M
- cornucopia of sights and ...Photo by: Nancy M
What You Can Expect
Next up, enjoy a true taste of Florence with a truffle pâté sandwich (panino tartufato) at a delicatessen dating back to 1885. Your guide will provide historical commentary and local lore about the passing city sights as you continue to your next haunt.
Wander through the San Lorenzo Market, learning some of the secrets behind fresh Florentine ingredients and recipes. Treat your taste buds to high-end olive oils with crostini, toasted Italian bread, and sweet balsamic vinegars.
Afterward, follow your guide to an enoteca, or local wine shop, to swirl and sip two Tuscan blends, complemented by regional cheeses and meats. Complete your 3.5-hour foodie experience with a visit to one of city’s best gelaterias, where you’ll please your sweet tooth with a delicious helping of Italian ice cream.
This was the highlight of our trip to Italy! Antonio was our guide and he is incredibly knowledgeable. Every place we visited was extremely interesting and welcoming. We went to many places - coffee, truffles, oils and vinegars, wines, cheeses -- it was a fabulous adventure, and went way beyond my very high expectations!!!
Great tour and tour guide. Very informative and fun with a lot of awesome food samples.
We had a lovely time. Very informative. Learned a lot about the smaller shops and cafes in Florence. Our guide could't have been better - have unfortunately forgotten her name.
Wonder your. Highly recommended. The best of food, wine, olive oil and balsamic vinegars. Had a wonderful guide!
A great snapshot of coffee, truffles, dessert, wine, cheese, and The Central Market. You will definitely not go hungry! The tour is Very informative. Federica was simply awesome. She was very helpful and informative and has a great personality. Give this tour a try - you will not be sorry !
Fantastic tour. Feda is very enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide. Learnt a lot about the food and drinks we tasted. Would have been better to do it at the start of stay in Florence, due to the local knowledge gained from this tour. Would highly recommend.
Benedetta was a great guide. We had a jam packed tour of culinary delights mingled in with facts about life in Florence. We were so full by the end - having eaten and drunk at every stop - but we still managed the gelato! Great tour, great value for money and so glad we did it - even my reluctant husband...
Valentina was a brilliant guide, the tour was well thought out with a good balance of history, facts, food and fun!
Antonio, our guide, was fantastic. The tour was fascinating, even for a non coffee drinker at the first stop. Each stop host was enjoyable to listen to and did an excellent job communicating. Well worth the time and a great introduction to the city of Florence.
Most excellent. Bernadetti was great fun and full of information.