- 5.5-hour small-group market visit and cooking class in Florence
- Trawl Florence’s bustling central market for ingredients with expert chefs
- Learn how to prepare a classic Italian meal in a home-like, cooking school kitchen
- Create three dishes such as bruschetta, homemade pasta and sauce, and dessert
- Enjoy your prepared feast with two glasses of Chianti wine
- Receive a recipe booklet and diploma after your class
- Enjoy personalized attention from the chefs in a small-group class limited to 25 people at most
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The GroupPhoto by: Sopiah M
- Pasta!Photo by: Olivia A W
USA, 06 2010
- tiramisuPhoto by: dheeraj
- pastaPhoto by: dheeraj
- ravioliPhoto by: dheeraj
- handmade pastaPhoto by: dheeraj
- Chef in actionPhoto by: dheeraj
- Fun Class!Photo by: michelle
- Small group cooking classPhoto by: Elana V
- Cooking classPhoto by: Elana V
- Cooking Class in FlorencePhoto by: patricia g
- My daughter, the Anticook, ...Photo by: Sharon R
- Table setPhoto by: Victoria B
United Kingdom, 07 2014
- Enjoying the fruits of my ...Photo by: Heather V
USA, 09 2013
- Ravioli!Photo by: Craig J
- Ingredients for Sauce OnePhoto by: Craig J
- Beef at the MarketPhoto by: Craig J
- My Personal TiramisuPhoto by: Craig J
- My DiplomaPhoto by: Catherine S
- Cooking ClassPhoto by: pinot47
What You Can Expect
Step inside and meet the local vendors as you search for ingredients and other Florentine delicacies. After gathering everything you need for your meal, walk to the cooking school.
Tie on your apron and get to work under the guidance of your chefs, as you learn how to make a delicious Italian lunch. Prepare bruschetta, pastas such as ravioli from scratch, plus fresh sauces and a dessert. Your chefs will offer tips along the way, as well as samples from the market to nibble on.
Take a seat in the dining room once your meal is ready and say, Buon appetito! Toast your newfound friends with two glasses of Chianti wine and feast on your creations.
With appetites and taste buds sated, depart with a graduation diploma and a recipe booklet, so you can cook these dishes again for friends and family.
Absolutely worth the money. Great chef who was funny and full of good information. What a nice way to meet others.
Both of my classes--a 6 hour small group and the Pizza and Gelato class--were wonderful! The chefs Daniel, Davide and Guiseppe were organized, knowledgeable, fun. They were thorough in teaching the techniques, science, presentation of each dish. The students were engaged in the class and interested. I would recommend these classes to anyone traveling to Florence! Laura Claverie, New Orleans, USA
It was our first time taking a cooking class anywhere. All 6 of us had a great time! The instructors were friendly, knowledgeable and fun. The food was terrific! We plan on taking the pizza/gelato cooking class when we return. We will definitely recommend to our family and friends. GRAZIE!
This was such a fun day, and I highly recommend this small group cooking class! Alex and Daniel make learning about Italian, and specifically Tuscan, cooking fun and exciting. After an educational tour through the central market, we went back to their cooking school to learn how to make different pastas, multiple sauces, and the best tiramisu I have ever had. The wine was fantastic as well! Also, I'm a vegetarian, and they were prepared for that and flexible when they learned another participant was pregnant and couldn't have raw eggs. I will definitely take another class if I'm back in Florence again. Thanks guys!!!!
It was an amazing experience!!
Absolutely fantastic tour! Daniel was a wonderful and fun chef and was one of my highlights of Italy!
Awesome cooking class!!!!! So much fun, and wine was being poured with no limits! Food was
great , lots of fun! Well worth the money. Give yourself enough time to get to the meeting point!
This was definitely a trip highlight. I had so much fun I immediately booked another cooking class for the following day.
It was wonderful!
This was a really excellent day - we were upgraded from the half day cooking class at no extra cost and went out into the beautiful Tuscan countryside. The staff were extremely nice when one of the party was feeling unwell. The food was delicious and the Chianti only served to enhance the mood and break the ice with the others in the group - we had a good giggle. Would recommend this class as a really good experience.