Book and save 5% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- 5.5-hour small-group market visit and cooking class in Florence
- Trawl Florence’s bustling central market for ingredients with expert chefs
- Learn how to prepare a classic Italian meal in a home-like, cooking school kitchen
- Create three dishes such as bruschetta, homemade pasta and sauce, and dessert
- Enjoy your prepared feast with two glasses of Chianti wine
- Receive a recipe booklet and diploma after your class
- Enjoy personalized attention from the chefs in a small-group class limited to 25 people at most
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The GroupPhoto by: Sopiah M
- Pasta!Photo by: Olivia A W
USA, 06 2010
- Handmade Tagliatelle with ...Photo by: Olivia D
- tiramisuPhoto by: dheeraj
- pastaPhoto by: dheeraj
- ravioliPhoto by: dheeraj
- handmade pastaPhoto by: dheeraj
- Chef in actionPhoto by: dheeraj
- Fun Class!Photo by: michelle
- Small group cooking classPhoto by: Elana V
- Cooking classPhoto by: Elana V
- Cooking Class in FlorencePhoto by: patricia g
- My daughter, the Anticook, ...Photo by: Sharon R
- Table setPhoto by: Victoria B
United Kingdom, 07 2014
- Enjoying the fruits of my ...Photo by: Heather V
USA, 09 2013
- Ravioli!Photo by: Craig J
- Ingredients for Sauce OnePhoto by: Craig J
- Beef at the MarketPhoto by: Craig J
- My Personal TiramisuPhoto by: Craig J
- My DiplomaPhoto by: Catherine S
What You Can Expect
Step inside and meet the local vendors as you search for ingredients and other Florentine delicacies. After gathering everything you need for your meal, walk to the cooking school.
Tie on your apron and get to work under the guidance of your chefs, as you learn how to make a delicious Italian lunch. Prepare bruschetta, pastas such as ravioli from scratch, plus fresh sauces and a dessert. Your chefs will offer tips along the way, as well as samples from the market to nibble on.
Take a seat in the dining room once your meal is ready and say, Buon appetito! Toast your newfound friends with two glasses of Chianti wine and feast on your creations.
With appetites and taste buds sated, depart with a graduation diploma and a recipe booklet, so you can cook these dishes again for friends and family.
This was my favorite part of my trip so far. Instructors (Giuseppe and Paola) were amazing and funny while teaching. They provided great background on the traditional preperation of the dishes. Can and #39;t wait to get home and try it again on my own!
My 26 yr old daughter and I both loved it! There were 20 of us in the class, including 2 young teen boys, and now we can all make our own pasta and tirisu at home! The two chefs made sure to keep the boys interested, and yet help all the wide range of ages and experience in the rest.
This tour was amazing!
I am so happy I took this class! Giuseppe and Davide did an amazing job keeping the morning/afternoon both fun and educational. The tour of the market was interesting and informative, and with Giuseppe giving us tidbits of information on Firenze's history as we walked the city center was an added bonus to the day. The class was of course the highlight! From traditional sauces, to handmade pasta, to the scrumptious tiramisu- it was fun to make and even better to taste! We also got to have a bruschetta tasting, complimented of course with amazing wine! Our chefs kept us laughing the whole time...what a joy to be surrounded by lively italian chefs for the day. I would absolutely recommend this tour for any of those coming to Firenze in any circumstance- if you're looking to break away from the normal walking tours and experience the sites, smells, and taste of Italia!
If you love cooking and Italian food then I highly recommend this class. David and Giuseppe were very nice and made the class fun. We learned a lot and made some delicious food!
My wife and I really loved this cooking class. I would certainly recommend it to anyone who has the time.
An absolutely amazing experience!!! Not to be missed!!
This was sooooo much fun! We learned a lot about food, wine, local food, and of course cooking. We will be sure to cook all these at home, especially the tiramisu. There was a great balance of teaching, hands on experience, and then eating what we made. This tour will definitely be one of the highlights of our trip.
So much fun!! We had a blast and ended up booking their pizza and gelato class later on in the evening!
Absolutely worth the money. Great chef who was funny and full of good information. What a nice way to meet others.
$102.83 Save $5.14