- 4.5-hour small-group evening Tuscan cooking class in Florence
- Learn to create a classic Tuscan dinner in a beautiful palazzo setting
- Discover the secrets of dishes such as Tuscan Hunter’s Chicken and tiramisu
- Create a 4-course menu with guidance from an expert local chef
- Enjoy your dishes over dinner with complimentary Tuscan wine
- Receive a recipe booklet to recreate your dishes back at home
- Enjoy personalized attention from your chef in a small-group class limited to 12 people
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Eating at the Tuscan Cooking ...Photo by: Eugene V
- Chicken & Mushroom RollsPhoto by: Amy T
- Dinner Time!Photo by: Amy T
- Florence Cooking Class ItalyPhoto by: Pam V
USA, 08 2010
- Tuscan cooking class: ...Photo by: Anonymous
- another cellar shotPhoto by: Steve N
- wider shot of cellarPhoto by: Steve N
- My smoking hot wife and our ...Photo by: Steve N
- main course with my wife and IPhoto by: Steve N
- Our main coursePhoto by: Steve N
- Homemade gnocchi with meat ...Photo by: Alan d
- Eggplant Caprese appetizerPhoto by: Alan d
- Delicious Tuscan chicken dishPhoto by: Alan d
- Jory boys making ravioli in ...Photo by: Linda J
- Awesome cooking class in ...Photo by: Todd C
- the fruit of our laborsPhoto by: Marty L
- DinnerPhoto by: Linda S
- Our ClassPhoto by: Linda S
- Chopping TechniquePhoto by: Linda S
- That's an Italian dish!Photo by: Anita G
What You Can Expect
- Eggplant caprese (tomato and mozzarella salad)
- Potato gnocchi (dumplings) Meat sauce Bolognese or pesto alla Genovese (pesto and basil sauce)
- Tuscan Farmer’s Chicken (chicken stew)
- Tiramisu (cocoa, espresso and mascarpone cheese pudding)
- Vegetable millefoglie (vegetable stack)
- Spinach and ricotta-filled ravioli
- Tuscan Hunter’s Chicken (chicken stew)
- Chocolate soufflé
- Zucchini Parmesan (baked zucchini and Parmesan cheese)
- Cannelloni pasta and sauce
- Chicken Marsala (chicken and mushroom casserole with Marsala wine)
- White chocolate mousse with chocolate rum sauce
- Potato brocatelle (soufflé)
- Fresh pasta and sauce
- Chicken Tartara (chicken in mayonnaise-style sauce)
- Ricotta cake with pineapple sauce
Great class. Not only where the chefs and staff friendly, the other people taking the class were fun too. You start by cooking the meal then you sit down and eat. It's a wonderful way to spend a night in Florence if you are into food.
My wife and I were the only people that showed. The chef was humble, talented, and very willing to explain things in detail. I know it may have been different if more people were there, but Im sure he would acclimate to a larger crowd nicely. The food we cooked came out excellent, we actually learned a few things and the overall experience with eating dinner down in their wine cellar was an awesome experience.
This was an awesome experience! Alessandro was our chef for 4 of us at one station and 5 at another. We were able to participate in making the appetizer, gnocchi, sauces, chicken dish and dessert. Alessandro was very patient and made sure everyone was involved in the cooking. After we were done, we went downstairs to a lovely dining area and were served our dinner with wine. It was great fun and everyone in the class appeared to be having a great time!! Great value for the money - and you get the recipes to take home.
The food was delicious and the experience was great! I would do it again!
Valerie with Walks of Italy and bus driver Michelina through our Viator purchase were quite amazing! It was very apparent she enjoyed her job and was quite well versed in the history and knowledge of everywhere we went. She spoke great Englis b and had lots to suggest.
We traveled to Italy for my mother's 80th birthday and did many wonderful things during our stay. The cooking class in Florence was one of the highlights of the trip. It was enjoyed by all 10 of us.
My daughter and I took this cooking class our first night in Florence and it was a great way to learn Italien cooking and enjoy meeting other tourists. The recipes were delicious, plenty to eat and wine to drink and nice company to enjoy it with. The chefs were terrific. A little crowded with 20 people but we also took a pastry baking class with them in the afternoon and had a private lesson. Same chef and he was great. We made biscotti and cannoli so and we loved it!
Great fun and a wonderful meal. Highly recommended.
My wife and I had a wonderful time at the class - one of the highlights of our trip. Made an awesome chicken cacciatore and fresh ravioli dinner. The chefs were very funny and personable, and we had fun eating afterward. One of the best meals we had in Italy!
This was well worth the time and money! You have four to six people who you cook with and there is plenty of room. The chefs do a great job in showing you and helping you if necessary and salvaging if you really mess up. Everyone at all the tables eat together at the end of the night and your with people from literally everywhere. Oh yes, they supply you with plenty of wine. We made some great friends that night and have been in contact long since our trip was over. We highly recommend this!