- 4.5-hour small-group evening Tuscan cooking class in Florence
- Learn to create a classic Tuscan dinner in a beautiful palazzo setting
- Discover the secrets of dishes such as Tuscan Hunter’s Chicken and tiramisu
- Create a 4-course menu with guidance from an expert local chef
- Enjoy your dishes over dinner with complimentary Tuscan wine
- Receive a recipe booklet to recreate your dishes back at home
- Enjoy personalized attention from your chef in a small-group class limited to 12 people
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Eating at the Tuscan Cooking ...Photo by: Eugene V
- Chicken & Mushroom RollsPhoto by: Amy T
- Dinner Time!Photo by: Amy T
- Florence Cooking Class ItalyPhoto by: Pam V
USA, 08 2010
- Tuscan cooking class: ...Photo by: Anonymous
- 20160404_190901.jpgPhoto by: dnebuloni
- 20160404_193842.jpgPhoto by: dnebuloni
- 20160404_190835.jpgPhoto by: dnebuloni
- another cellar shotPhoto by: Steve N
- wider shot of cellarPhoto by: Steve N
- My smoking hot wife and our ...Photo by: Steve N
- main course with my wife and IPhoto by: Steve N
- Our main coursePhoto by: Steve N
- Homemade gnocchi with meat ...Photo by: Alan d
- Eggplant Caprese appetizerPhoto by: Alan d
- Delicious Tuscan chicken dishPhoto by: Alan d
- Jory boys making ravioli in ...Photo by: Linda J
- Awesome cooking class in ...Photo by: Todd C
- the fruit of our laborsPhoto by: Marty L
- DinnerPhoto by: Linda S
What You Can Expect
Soak up the views of the iconic Ponte Vecchio as you cross the Arno before making your way into the modern kitchen. Tie on your provided apron, roll up your sleeves and get to work with the guidance of an expert chef. The menu tends to vary but typically comprises chicken stew, potato gnocchi and a dessert, such as the popular tiramisu. (A sample menu can be found in the Itinerary section below.) Hear about Tuscan culinary techniques and traditions as you prep and cook your meal.
Afterward, reap the benefits of all your hard work! Seated around your fellow chefs, enjoy your creations with a glass of local wine.
Once your stomach and taste buds have been sated, your Tuscan cooking class will conclude at the palace. You’ll leave with a recipe booklet so you can recreate your dishes back home.
- Eggplant caprese (tomato and mozzarella salad)
- Potato gnocchi (dumplings) Meat sauce Bolognese or pesto alla Genovese (pesto and basil sauce)
- Tuscan Farmer’s Chicken (chicken stew)
- Tiramisu (cocoa, espresso and mascarpone cheese pudding)
- Vegetable millefoglie (vegetable stack)
- Spinach and ricotta-filled ravioli
- Tuscan Hunter’s Chicken (chicken stew)
- Chocolate soufflé
- Zucchini Parmesan (baked zucchini and Parmesan cheese)
- Cannelloni pasta and sauce
- Chicken Marsala (chicken and mushroom casserole with Marsala wine)
- White chocolate mousse with chocolate rum sauce
- Potato brocatelle (soufflé)
- Fresh pasta and sauce
- Chicken Tartara (chicken in mayonnaise-style sauce)
- Ricotta cake with pineapple sauce
We had a great time enjoying this class! Alessandro is an excellent chef who kept us having fun the entire time.
We had a great time learning to cook with our Italian chef. The group was small and there were plenty of instructors to help the main chef with the instructions. The chef was very experienced and very patient will all the students. I would recommend it highly as a break from all the museums and churches and the best part is you get to eat your creation at the end!
loved this cooking class! great way to learn a few tips and meet people and a great family activity.
Great fun and a very enjoyable evening in every way. The chef was informative and instructive, the meal was delicious and our fellow guest were wonderful.
Blanca United Kingdom
The cooking class was great fun and a fantastic learning experience. The food we cooked was delicious and the restaurant folks were very generous with the wine. We will treasure this experience and use the knowledge gained in our own kitchen for many years to come.
Really enjoyed this class. Great food and wine. Learned some cooking tips and recipes.
Alessandro was a great instructor. I'm not much for cooking, but signed up for this class for my husband's benefit. It turned out to be a lot of fun. I learned some new techniques and recipes. And the meal itself was delicious! Plus we had a good time visiting with others in our class over dinner. It's a great way to spend an evening in Florence!
Frank B United States of ...
Great experience! Lots of fun. Would definitely do this again
I would recommend this cooking class in Florence. The Tuscan meal is really different, not the usual pasta and dessert. The chef is very talented and experienced with groups, kitchen was ultra clean and everything was ready for us to begin right away. The Tuscan hunters stew was excellent as was the vegetable millefoglia and spinach raviolis plus choc mousse. Enjoyed meeting and working with other visitors and relaxing afterwards with the group to savor our dinner.