- Hot air balloon ride over Tuscany from San Casciano in Val di Pesa
- Soar over the gorgeous Italian countryside on a 1-hour flight
- Enjoy aerial views rolling hills dotted with villas, castles, vineyards and olive groves
- Toast the experience with a glass of Champagne upon landing
- Upgrade to include hotel pickup and drop-off from central Florence
What You Can Expect
Meet your expert captain and crew, listen to a safety briefing and help inflate your hot air balloon, if you wish. Then, step into the basket and take to the skies on a 1-hour hot air balloon flight over Tuscany! Each basket holds between four and 16 people, and there’s plenty of room for you to sightsee comfortably as you soar up and away.
Look out onto the beautiful rolling hills of the Tuscan countryside, dotted with lovely villages, vineyards, cypress trees, castles, olive groves and fruit orchards. Cruising at a maximum height of 2,000 feet (609 meters), the hot air balloon lends itself to panoramic views that stretch for miles over the picturesque landscape.
After landing, toast this special day with a glass of Champagne! Then, either bid your crew goodbye, or finish with a hotel drop-off back in Florence.