- Uffizi Gallery night tour in Florence including aperitivo or 4-course dinner
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry to the Uffizi Gallery and avoid the daytime crowds
- See some of the world’s most important Florentine art including works by Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci
- Learn about the gallery’s many masterpieces, such as Botticelli’s Birth of Venus, from an expert guide
- Sample delicious Italian cuisine at a local restaurant in Piazza della Signoria
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people to ensure a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Your Friday evening tour allows you to avoid the large daytime crowds, making your visit to this Florentine jewel even more enjoyable. With your skip-the-line ticket, head directly inside the gallery, and then stroll with your guide, taking in some of the gallery’s most famous artistic masterpieces. Learn about the history behind pieces such as Leonardo da Vinci’s Annunciation, Michelangelo’s Doni Tondo and Botticelli’s Primavera and Birth of Venus.
Then, after approximately 1.5 hours inside the Uffizi Gallery, follow your guide to Piazza della Signoria and take a seat at a local restaurant. Here, sip a glass of prosecco or a soft drink and sample a selection of appetizers as you take in stunning views of the many statues that decorate the square. Alternatively, if you have upgraded to enjoy the dinner option, feast on four delicious courses of traditional Italian cuisine, including bruschetta and roasted pig served with roast potatoes and mixed salad.
After your dining experience, with your appetite sated and your thirst quenched, your tour concludes in Piazza della Signoria.
- Scones (plain or tomato)
- Parmigiano and/or pecorino cheese
- Selection of chips, crackers and nuts
- Bruschetta with tomato and basil
- Florentine rigatoni and tortellini stuffed with creamed peppers
- Roasted pig served with roast potatoes and mixed salad
- Dessert of the day
Please note: vegetarian and celiac options also available. Menus subject to change without notice
Loved this -- the absolute best way to see the Uffizi when it's not so crowded! The tour was very good and the guide was informative. We had a very good tour and then enjoyed staying after for the aperitivo we shared with another fun traveler. Great way to meet new friends and hear their stories if you care to be friendly with others in the group. This was a great way to spend our first evening in Florence!
So enjoyable to see this without crowds! Our guide was wonderful.