- 3.5-hour wine tasting and dinner experience at an authentic 17th-century Tuscan villa with an expert guide
- Enjoy a tour of the vineyard's grounds and cellar from the villa’s winemaker
- Learn how wine is made and sample four types of the villa’s limited-edition Tuscan wine
- Feast on four courses of hearty, Tuscan cuisine in the villa’s picturesque gardens
- Sit back and relax with a round-trip transfer from Florence
What You Can Expect
On arrival, meet the villa’s winemaker for a tour of the grounds. Look out for wild rabbits and pheasants that may be roaming nearby, and listen to your host as they share sought-after winemaking secrets and stories about the vineyard’s achievements.
As you stroll, learn how the villa produces wine from merlot, sangiovese, cabernet sauvignon, chardonnay and pinot bianco grapes. After discovering the incredible process of winemaking, indulge in a tasting of some of the villa’s limited-edition wine including two reds, one white and a dessert wine. Savor the distinct flavors as they roll over your tongue.
Next, settle in the villa’s garden, if weather permits, or held inside the villa for a 4-course Tuscan feast. Dine on local culinary delights such as crostini (small slices of grilled or toasted bread with toppings), prosciutto ham, parmesan and Pienza pecorino cheese, pasta, and a traditional meat and potato dish. Vegetarian options are also available. Revel in the mouthwatering combination of regional ingredients as you soak up the incredible panoramic views. Then, enjoy a traditional Italian dessert as you watch the sun slip behind the horizon.
With a full stomach and your thirst quenched, head back to your air-conditioned minivan and relax on your short journey back to the start point.
This tour was amazing!
This was the highlight of our Florence stop. Our guide was wonderful and personable. It was 8 of us in the group, the food and wine were amazing. I would highly recommend this tour. It is well worth the price and the vineyard and villa have beautiful views. Just lovely!