- Four-hour wine and dinner experience in Tuscany from Florence
- Start with an Italian aperitivo (aperitif) and delicious local appetizers
- Taste three fine Tuscan wines handpicked to complement your food
- Admire stunning views over the Tuscan hills during your al fresco meal (weather permitting)
- End your evening with an enchanting sightseeing tour of Florence by night
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Wine and DinePhoto by: Abby C
- DinnerPhoto by: kdubbs
- Pecorino Flan Sformatino di ...Photo by: Olga F
- Dining RoomPhoto by: caper5
- Wine and DinePhoto by: katheann39
- Aperol Spritz aperatifsPhoto by: Robert W
- tripPhoto by: Barry W
- Pre appetisers and drinkPhoto by: Barry W
- Tuscan CountrysidePhoto by: Albert S
- The view out from the dining ...Photo by: Erin M
- Dessert!Photo by: Erin M
- Veggies of course!Photo by: Erin M
- The steak!Photo by: Erin M
- First course!Photo by: Erin M
- Walkway to the kitchenPhoto by: Erin M
- The ovensPhoto by: Erin M
- Pasta!Photo by: Erin M
- Sarah making SpritzPhoto by: Amy F
- pppppPhoto by: nelly l
- Me and The owner in the backPhoto by: nelly l
What You Can Expect
Arrive at a beautiful estate in the hills, where you’ll head outside and enjoy a refreshing aperitivo. Settle in with a glass of sparkling prosecco or a traditional Florentine cocktail. As you sip, admire the views over the hills, savor a selection of Tuscan appetizers and chat with your fellow diners.
Weather permitting, enjoy a meal al fresco on the garden terrace. Made from fresh, local ingredients, your 4-course meal is paired with three Tuscan wines, all carefully selected to pair with the menu. (See a sample menu in the Itinerary section below.)
After dessert and some time to digest among the beautiful scenery, soak up a sightseeing tour on your return to Florence. Pass the iconic Duomo, the Palazzo Vecchio and other architectural gems. Your evening will finish with drop-off in the center.
- Pecorino cheese flan with basil sauce and Tuscan cured ham
- Crespelle Florentine (Florence-style savory crêpes)
- Bistecca alla Fiorentina (Florentine T-bone steak) with mixed roasted vegetables
- La Religieuse (choux pastry filled with zabaione and chocolate cream)
Great excursion, great value, intimate group, beautiful setting, and delicious meal. The host Fabiano, chef Isaac, and hostess/assistant were gracious, allowing us to feel as though we were invited guests to this beautiful setting. Thank you!
We loved it.
Best time ever! Stephano was our guide and he took the time to answer all our questions about the area. The food and wine were outstanding! We took several food tours and this was our very favorite. You won't find a better value!
Looking to know Tuscany, Angel was awsome and very knowledgable host about history of the wine and home. Chef made amazing delicious dishes of Tuscany. (Thank You ) We highly recommend this event, you meet wonderful people from all over the world. Beautiful breath taken view, you feel Tuscany!
Giovanna N USA
This tour is fantastic! I read the comments before to take this tour and it is superb! Love it, exelent food lovely groups
We were 2 couples who spent 6 nights in Florence with different tours throughout the week. This tour was by far the best tour we were on. We spent 2 months travelling throughout Italy and I could probably say it was on the top of our list as far as tours were concerned. Our tour guide, Stefano, was so involved emotionally with his group. It was as if we were his first group ever. The time and effort and his vibrant personality made our tour spectacular. Stefano was so warm, engaging and someone you will always remember. The food was incredible, thanks to the wonderful chef. The views at the house/restaurant up on the hill were breathtaking. As you were eating, you can see the countryside and all of its beauty. Stefano, thank you...we will always remember you and this wonderful tour. Jim, Linda, Joanne and Wes May 201
We loved this tour in Florence! Great food, great views and a really lovely guide. Thank you.
Great food and wonderful setting.
Excellent experience. We loved getting away from the busy city for a bit and the food and wine are spectacular. I hope to get the chance to do it again. Very warm and welcoming staff and elegant atmosphere.
Freddy and Isaac are really special. The food was amazing, the wine pours were plentiful, and the whole atmosphere is like a super fun dinner party in an amazing location. I wish there were a cult to join at the end of it.