- Four-hour wine and dinner experience in Tuscany from Florence
- Start with an Italian aperitivo (aperitif) and delicious buffet of Tuscan appetizers
- Taste three fine Tuscan wines handpicked to complement your food
- Admire stunning views over the Tuscan hills during your al fresco meal (weather permitting)
- End your evening with an enchanting sightseeing tour of Florence by night
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Great Dinner!Photo by: Derek G
- Dining RoomPhoto by: caper5
- Wine and DinePhoto by: katheann39
- Aperol Spritz aperatifsPhoto by: Robert W
- tripPhoto by: Barry W
- Pre appetisers and drinkPhoto by: Barry W
- Tuscan CountrysidePhoto by: Albert S
- The view out from the dining ...Photo by: Erin M
- Dessert!Photo by: Erin M
- Veggies of course!Photo by: Erin M
- The steak!Photo by: Erin M
- First course!Photo by: Erin M
- Walkway to the kitchenPhoto by: Erin M
- The ovensPhoto by: Erin M
- Pasta!Photo by: Erin M
- Sarah making SpritzPhoto by: Amy F
- pppppPhoto by: nelly l
- Me and The owner in the backPhoto by: nelly l
- Estefano and mePhoto by: nelly l
What You Can Expect
- Crespelle Florentine (Florence-style savory crêpes)
- Pici (thick, hand-rolled spaghetti pasta from Tuscany) with sausage and tomato sauce
- Platter of assorted meats with side dishes
- Selection of desserts
Meal excellent and company was the best.
5 start dinner. Tour guide and staff were fantastic. Would do this again.
Terrific! The trip starts with a bus ride to the hills overlooking Florence. When arriving at the end of the road passible by the bus we walk to a beautiful villa.One recommendation, take a flash light of use the light on your smart phone. The walk is dark We were in late October and the walkway is uneven. Arriving we were greeted with drinks and appetizers. The main course was a delicious thick, huge steak that is shared by four people. It was more than ample. The wine was very good and flowed freely. We had an international group that added variety and interesting conversation. Highly recommended!
Angel was great!!!!
excellent the best tour ever i loved it
Fantastic experience with Angel! Highly recommend! A little skeptical as we hiked about 100 yards down a dark road and down stepsyounger folks used their phone flashlights to help the older folks. . .but we got there and WOW! Beautiful accommodations and the chef and host Angel were fantastic! Highlight of our trip!
This tour was fantastic!!! Johnny is a great tour guide and the food/ location were wonderful. This is so worth your time and money!!!
Best tour of our trip!
Great value! Amazing dinner with an amazing view.
Don't hesitate, book this night.
Missed this tour last year but is was worth waiting for. This was the best meal I have had in Italy, the food was amazing, the company wonderful and the presentation excellent. We learnt about each course and the accompanying wine or drink, dining with incredible views over Tuscany. Stefano was the perfect host and guide and the only regret was that other members of the party felt it was too late to take in the full night tour of Florence. I am back next year and, although I don't usually take the same tours, I will be rebooking this one. Save a place for me!! Jen C