- Four-hour wine and dinner experience in Tuscany from Florence
- Start with an Italian aperitivo (aperitif) and delicious local appetizers
- Taste three fine Tuscan wines handpicked to complement your food
- Admire stunning views over the Tuscan hills during your al fresco meal (weather permitting)
- End your evening with an enchanting sightseeing tour of Florence by night
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Great Dinner!Photo by: Derek G
- Dining RoomPhoto by: caper5
- Wine and DinePhoto by: katheann39
- Aperol Spritz aperatifsPhoto by: Robert W
- tripPhoto by: Barry W
- Pre appetisers and drinkPhoto by: Barry W
- Tuscan CountrysidePhoto by: Albert S
- The view out from the dining ...Photo by: Erin M
- Dessert!Photo by: Erin M
- Veggies of course!Photo by: Erin M
- The steak!Photo by: Erin M
- First course!Photo by: Erin M
- Walkway to the kitchenPhoto by: Erin M
- The ovensPhoto by: Erin M
- Pasta!Photo by: Erin M
- Sarah making SpritzPhoto by: Amy F
- pppppPhoto by: nelly l
- Me and The owner in the backPhoto by: nelly l
- Estefano and mePhoto by: nelly l
What You Can Expect
Arrive at a beautiful estate in the hills, where you’ll head outside and enjoy a refreshing aperitivo. Settle in with a glass of sparkling prosecco or a traditional Florentine cocktail. As you sip, admire the views over the hills, savor a buffet of Tuscan appetizers and chat with your fellow diners.
Weather permitting, enjoy a meal al fresco on the garden terrace. Made from fresh, local ingredients, your 4-course meal is paired with three Tuscan wines, all carefully selected to pair with the menu. (See a sample menu in the Itinerary section below.)
After dessert and some time to digest among the beautiful scenery, soak up a sightseeing tour on your return to Florence. Pass the iconic Duomo, the Palazzo Vecchio and other architectural gems. Your evening will finish with drop-off at the Ponte Vecchio.
- Pecorino cheese flan with basil sauce and Tuscan cured ham
- Crespelle Florentine (Florence-style savory crêpes)
- Bistecca alla Fiorentina (Florentine T-bone steak) with mixed roasted vegetables
- La Religieuse (choux pastry filled with zabaione and chocolate cream)
Awesome! Excellent 4-course meal, paired with good Tuscan wines, shared with a small fun group ... we couldn't have asked for more. Our hosts Stephano and Isaac made the evening memorable. From Stephano's sommelier expertise and explaining the need for seasoning the wine glasses, to Isaac's culinary mastery and amazing verbena aperitif, and making new friends in the process, the evening was great fun. The nighttime tour of the lights of Florence was a nice finish.
Maria Fortuna H United States of ...
The BEST steak I ever tasted - from someone who does not like steak, that is saying a lot! I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to savor authentic Florentine cuisine. Stefano was a great guide with a delicate sense of humor. Truly enjoyed every savory moment.
Meal excellent and company was the best.
5 start dinner. Tour guide and staff were fantastic. Would do this again.
Terrific! The trip starts with a bus ride to the hills overlooking Florence. When arriving at the end of the road passible by the bus we walk to a beautiful villa.One recommendation, take a flash light of use the light on your smart phone. The walk is dark We were in late October and the walkway is uneven. Arriving we were greeted with drinks and appetizers. The main course was a delicious thick, huge steak that is shared by four people. It was more than ample. The wine was very good and flowed freely. We had an international group that added variety and interesting conversation. Highly recommended!
Angel was great!!!!
excellent the best tour ever i loved it
Fantastic experience with Angel! Highly recommend! A little skeptical as we hiked about 100 yards down a dark road and down stepsyounger folks used their phone flashlights to help the older folks. . .but we got there and WOW! Beautiful accommodations and the chef and host Angel were fantastic! Highlight of our trip!
This tour was fantastic!!! Johnny is a great tour guide and the food/ location were wonderful. This is so worth your time and money!!!