- Four-hour wine and dinner experience in Tuscany from Florence
- Start with an Italian aperitivo (aperitif) and delicious buffet of Tuscan appetizers
- Taste three fine Tuscan wines handpicked to complement your food
- Admire stunning views over the Tuscan hills during your al fresco meal (weather permitting)
- End your evening with an enchanting sightseeing tour of Florence by night
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Crespelle Florentine (Florence-style savory crêpes)
- Pici (thick, hand-rolled spaghetti pasta from Tuscany) with sausage and tomato sauce
- Platter of assorted meats with side dishes
- Selection of desserts
We enjoyed this tour so much. Stefano, our guide, made the experience a memorable one - his knowledge of wines was excellent, the food was delicious and the setting was lovely. My only suggestion is an earlier starting time from Florence so the views of San Gimignano can be appreciated and perhaps the tour of Florence could be at the beginning of the tour as it is quite a late finish. Definitely recommended for lovers of good wine and food.
This was incredible! We loved every bit of our tour! We made new friends from Australia and California, drank delicious wine on the Tuscan hillside, and came away with two bottles and tons of memories. My husband, who had never been to Italy, rated this as the best part of his trip. I would do this every time we go to Florence from now on.