- Pre-cruise or post-cruise Fort Lauderdale shore excursion
- Private city tour of the 'Venice of America'
- See the Riverwalk, Las Olas Boulevard, the Stranahan House and more!
- Experience Fort Lauderdale's historic past and vibrant present
- Pickup and drop-off to/from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) or Port Everglades
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
After your tour, your driver will take you directly to the destination of your choice -- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport or Port Everglades -- with plenty of time to catch your flight or cruise.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Port Everglades for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Good way to spend 4 hrs before our cruise. The tour company drove us around in a Town Car. We had our luggage with us all the time. The driver picked us up at the airport and dropped us at the pier for our Cruise Ship.
We were ask to choose our areas of interest. So we enjoy our visit to Fort Lauderdale, Fl.
Just terrible. I don't even want to rate this as one star. The driver/guide said imediately that there was very little to see in FL. He drove around a couple of beachfront avenues, through a few suburbs and within 2 hours we had been picked up at the port, seen the "sights" and dropped off at the airport. I can't believe Viator endorse this rip off!